Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantum leap revival/reboot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Seemingly it's rumoured to be cancelled..down 500k viewing numbers by ep 6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Shame. Another good one this week, adding some more mystery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,349 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Definitely will be a shame if it gets cancelled this quickly in. I think for what it is it's not too bad and it's getting better - next week's episode looks like it'll be fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,598 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Enjoyed that episode

As for the cancellation threat - its from a site with a 50% accuracy rating, looking at its stats its in there with other shows that are multi season by now but same viewership - I think this will get renewed, hell NBC renewed La Brea and that is like grade Z tv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well it got the order for more episodes anyway to get a total of 18 and seems the delayed viewing numbers are decent.

I think it's a show that will also get decent word of mouth since seems there is a lot of positive feedback about it. I know posters here, including myself were sceptical of it and the cast photos and I'll admit I was wrong.

Another good episode this week and always nice to see Kaylee. Was strange that we didn't see his reflection until the car at the end.

Halloween episode next week. Makes me think of the Stephen King episode in the original.

Future timelines being mentioned but no mention of the previous evil leaper? Would assume they have records. As for how the leapers are seen by other leapers and the hologram, seems different rules than the original. Though think those rules were a bit flexible before anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,245 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I enjoyed that episode. It was another good episode. I really hope it gets renewed for another season and gets at least 5 seasons.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

That was enjoyable - looks like next week's will be fun as well

Is there actually any point to the non binary character at all other than having a non binary character on the show because they talk more about their look than they do about the science stuff than how they run the science behind Quantum Leap.

Seems like a standard tech character to me. I like them, though.

Ms

That was a really good episode, very well written and executed too.

I wonder what Janice was trying to warn Ben about.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,349 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Just started this week's episode - Ben finally gets called out for talking to himself 😄

Edit: figured out how to add a spoiler.

Yeah, they really need to make it less obvious. Even when he steps away from them he only goes a few feet.

As for the cliffhanger, we have to wait until 2nd/3rd January for the next episode.

Enjoyed that again - so proof of future leaps now

Ms

Awe no your kidding me right.

That was a good episode. I liked how they developed all the 4 kids with back stories so you care about them there not just done random kids.

It was nicely done.

I did think your one Janus calavicie being able to hack into the QL place was bad and surely they should have made sure she could not do that after she hacked into the QL lap once already.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Renewed for Season 2 at NBC

Excellent news - it deserves it after a ropey start

Excellent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Fyi, back from Winter break last night

Ms

Just watched it. A really good episode with some nice twists in it some happiness and the odd laugh too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

How to get loads more viewers: Make it a medical drama. 😀

Must be confusing when the people are back in their bodies and everyone keeps expecting great things from them after what they did as Ben.

From a Doctor this week to another next week with Robert Picardo

• Advertisement

Well Endless Leaps looks like it's gonna be interesting - really drawing to this show now

Ms

Was on OK episode this week. Nothing special really. It could have been better. Next week's episode looks interesting do.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Takes 2 months off for Christmas, back for 2 episodes then takes another 2 weeks off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Yeah that's typical with some networks. The CW were notorious for doing this a few years ago

Well that was a good episode - next weeks doesn't look all that great

When he was in the journalist, I thought he had multiple loops with how he seemed to have the time to keep asking the questions.

And glad they addressed the fact about narrowing down the bad guy by who he has leapt into. He accidentally activated it.

Ms

Can't believe I forgot about this. Only watching episode 11 now and who makes an appearance but Roberto Picardo. Fair play to him he certainly has had many varied roles from Voyager to Stargate and now Quantum leap and I am sure there is more he has been in too.

Great acting by her when Ben dies first time.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

I thought episode 11 was OK if a bit rushed. It could have worked much better as a 2 part episode.

Episode 12 so far much better do. It's nice to see it QL is dealing with real world issues like the Original series did some times and I am all for Gia and a happy ending.

I disagree. It's a great episode. It is doing what the Original Series done a lot dealing with real World issues just like Star Trek would do in its World.

Hopefully the series gets renewed and we get more of these stories.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
    Ms

Yes good to hear. Totally deserved. I will be buying it on DVD maybe even blu-Ray when it's released on them.

I loved episode 12.

Sam Becket would be proud.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement