Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2022 NFL season - Regular Season Thread - Picks etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭collybyrne

3-3 takes me to 178-100 for the season. Can't be too harsh on Brady, he's been right for me way more than he's been wrong over the years.

Some weekend of games, sets things up perfectly for this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

5-1

Didn't want to back against Brady, thought there might be one big performance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

4 - 2 which brings me to 179 - 99 overall. The Chargers really took "Chargering" to another level!

Divisional Round

Jaguars @ Chiefs

Giants @ Eagles

Bengals @ Bills

Cowboys @ 49ers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Jaguars @ Chiefs

Giants @ Eagles

Bengals @ Bills

Cowboys @ 49ers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭al87987

4-2 last week to go 177 - 97

Jaguars @ Chiefs - Chiefs

Giants @ Eagles - Giants

Bengals @ Bills - Bills

Cowboys @ 49ers - 49ers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Going for 4 homes, Chiefs, Eagles, Bills, 49ers.

Then Chiefs vs Bills - Bills.

Eagles vs 49ers - 49ers.

Bills vs 49ers - Bills.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

179 - 99 overall

Divisional Round

Jaguars @ Chiefs

Giants @ Eagles

Bengals @ Bills

Cowboys @ 49ers

Chiefs, Eagles, 49ers all solid favourites to win. Bengals could win, but a Ravens team without Lamar ran them close in their Wildcard game, so I'll go for the Bills instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

4-2 for the weekend, I really did not see the chargers losing to the Jags but credit to Jacksonville not many teams can pick themselves off the deck after 4 ints and down by 4 scores.

Divisional Round

Jaguars @ Chiefs

ok this is where i see the fairytale ending for the jags, as good defensively as they were against the chargers in the second half they cannot let kansas city get a lead early or it will get ugly.

Giants @ Eagles

The Giants D is really good and the confidence will be high after winning in Minnesota. If Jalen Hurts is not 100% I think the Eagles are one and done.

Bengal @ Bills

The Bills have been giving the ball up way too much lately - turnovers will eventually doom this team, if not in this game then the conference match. I think the Bengals will come in with a lot of confidence knowing how well they had started against the bills in the regular season cancelled game and so fancy them to knick this

Cowboys @ 49ers.

Heart overruling head here - I want the 49ers to win but the way the Cowboys played in Tampa bay was ominous. This will be Brock Purdy's make or break game.

178-100 coming in:

Jaguars @ Chiefs

Giants @ Eagles

Bengals @ Bills

Cowboys @ 49ers

I think the 9ers and the Chiefs are certs but could easily see the other two going either way. Seems mad saying that about Giants Eagles after the season the Eagles have had but they haven't looked themselves and the Giants are riding a wave. Think it could be the game of the weekend.

The Bills have looked beatable for a few weeks in a row now but I'm just not sure if the Bengals on the road are the team to do it. I'm hoping they can sneak a close one here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,874 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

4-2 so 165-112

Divisional Round

Jaguars @ Chiefs 

Giants @ Eagles 

Bengals @ Bills 

Cowboys @ 49ers

5-1

Jaguars @ Chiefs 

Giants @ Eagles 

Bengals @ Bills 

Cowboys @ 49ers

Bills Bengals has been a cracker so far. Two unreal QBs going toe to toe. The weapons on that Bengals offense are incredible. Bills not going away though. Think this one is going down to the wire.

Bengals the only superbowl u are going to is next year in Vegas, where u will be the half time entertainment along with Sigmund & Roy. Come on Bills.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,880 ✭✭✭amacca

I'm surprises Bills are trailing by that much going into 4th quarter

I thought I'd be seeing them in the superbowl

Would they have hit a peak too early? (with damar hamlin etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,252 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

The Bengals offensive line has won this. Burrow is in an armchair.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,252 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Some stupid pass interference plays by the Bills defence at critical times haven't helped either.

That could be degree of panic/impatience

Hard not to jump the gun when you are behind

I hope they get a stop here and go down the field and make a game of it

Bengals u cannot beat the Chiefs at the Arrowhead. Just go home now and let the Bills go there and compete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

• Registered Users Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

The Bills have a touch of Mayo about them.

Always seem to let themselves down when push comes to shove.

Work your way down there with beasly!

Incomplete pass?

The snow has ruined this game for the Bills. Thank God their new stadium will have a roof so they can finally win a superbowl.

They can't seem to catch a break

In fairness Bengals D causing havoc from what I've seen

Looks like my prediction of a close one isn't going to hold up! What a performance. That's a great Bills team they're blowing out, on the road, in the snow. Think the injuries just finally caught up with Buffalo. A sad way for such a promising season to peter out for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Bills have had no answer on offense or defense to Cincinnati today.

The Bengals will be a tougher test for KC I think , the Bills defense is paper thin with injuries and the offense has been running out of steam late in the season

Based on this weekend you'd have to think the Bengals looked the better team than the Chiefs. Who knows what kind of condition Mahomes ankle will be in next week? Bengals won't fear arrowhead either. I really think the Chiefs would have preferred to see anyone else coming apart from this Bengals side in this kind of form.

Bills u suck u ruined my lifelong dream of being first and only to ever get a 100% round.

• Advertisement

Dear God, please anyone but those **** Bengals.

Cowboys to beat 49ers here.

Advertisement