Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 20 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Benched Odegaard  and played Martinelli - so obv Odegaard scores ha, Kane better do something in this DGW stayed away all season as he's a 1 goal a game guy, but given that's better than Salah/KdB, might as well get him in... Also annoying that Martial started when he clearly wasn't fit. Also have White on bench so Spurs not scoring today

• Registered Users Posts: 11,239 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

People already have Martinelli and Odegaard I'd imagine, don't want to dbl up?

It's more like 20%? and of Martinelli, Odegaard and Saka, he's last in term of points, and you'll be doing well to find anyone who has tripled up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,263 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Nketiah needs to put odegard in. Very greedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,603 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

As someone who did -4 to bring in Kane, and have White benched, I could really do with a Kane goal. Main rival has Saliba CS also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,259 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Martinelli yelli

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

Kepa's 10 points is massive. Sitting on 47 and tiny red arrow is all. I'll take it and run as have Doherty, Martinelli and Kane here. Disaster! And then Mitro earlier.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I'm going for a lie down and a cry.

Saliba cleanie points coming off my bench for Nunez. Unfortunately Bueno's will stay there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

White and Bueno on my bench ughhhh

Need Stones to be out for the Spurs game next week

I have odegaard white and Bueno on the bench :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Another one here who left White on the bench. Going to be a poor week, but I think I'll just about hang on in there in my LMS leagues.

Same, went with 2 X DGWer's of Doherty and Shaw along with Trippier. And then said I'd give mount the MF slot which was up for grabs.

Most benches full with points to be fair this GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Yeah most benches the same. I’d Kepa Beuno and White on the bench. But before the game you’d fancy Spurs to score so it seemed the right call to make. I did fancy Beuno for a clean sheet but you couldn’t play him with other defenders having a double.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

I have Kilman 9-pointer and Gabriel on the bench. With it being a DGW, I was never going to play both, but I was between Mitro and Kilman to start so obviously in hindsight I’m raging I didn’t go Kilman. But I’m on a nice green so far anyway so I’ve got to be HEWT!

Martial not even in squad what a load of ***** So much for a parting gift !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

CRYSTAL PALACE

4-4-2

Guaita, Clyne, Guehi, Richards, Mitchell, Olise, Doucoure, Hughes, Zaha, Edouard, Mateta

MANCHESTER UNITED

4-2-3-1

De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Martinez, Varane, Shaw, Casemiro, Eriksen, Antony, Fernandes, Rashford, Weghorst

I have Shaw, Rashford and Olise involved in this one..

Absoultely nothing happening so far, quiet boring. No shots on target!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,674 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Saw a brief summary there on Sky...they said Weghorst has changed their attacking style.

Bruno (Eriksen)

• Advertisement

De Gea made a cracking save prior to Uniteds goal.

Casemiro yellow card and misses arsenal game. He was more than likely going to be coming off in a matter of minutes too.

Palace goal. Olise from a free kick. What a strike, no stopping it.

Wipes of Shaw's CS on 91st minute

Flaneur above is happy so!

Zaha nearly through at end but Wan Bis with great tackle.

Nothing much from Rashford who was kept quiet.

Casemiro going to be a big loss this Sunday now for Arsenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Delighted to see Olise score and maybe get 2 bps. First time in a long time a differential worked out like that.

Edit: And what a strike it was as well!

At first I taught it got a deflection off the wall the way it dipped and turned in the air. But my god, some hit by! Nice differential pick boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,674 ✭✭✭Cartman78

That all too familiar feeling of TC failure is in the air...

I'll take one return tonight and run.

In general, I don't value the TC Chip. In future GW's I could be on say Rashford cap and some could be on TC, the downside isn't massive. 10-15 points if hitting. Haaland gets maybe a goal tonight and difference overall might be as little as 8-12 points. I didn't take any his this GW while others have, to kinda factor in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭COH

Looks like KDB is benched

Advertisement