Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTB registration - finding it impossible to (re)register/link/pay - I am landlord - any advice

Options
  • 20-01-2023 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone struggling with rtb website??

Any known solutions/what are you doing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭wildwillow

I have exactly the same problem. I think I will print out the form and post it. The last I heard was that I would hear in two weeks about linking the property to it's original registration. That was ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

When I go to link it is saying it is unknown or something??? Even though they keep recognizing it and telling me I need to link it

If you print the form do you have to send a cheque or can put your bank details??? (I'd prefer put my bank dets!)

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

The site works badly if all, I used paper for one last June, they promptly returned form and PMO on some pretext or other , which I just as promptly sent back, got a letter in November saying my attempted registration in September had failed due to insufficient funds yet they have banked the PMO, another registration was accepted then refused because of wrong PPS in November although same PPS was used previous registration. Spent 1.5 hours in phone last week, still don't know what the crack is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,311 ✭✭✭blackbox

Are you trying use it on a phone / tablet? I have found government websites to be very poor for these.

I used the RTB website on a computer without any serious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

I use my laptop, the platform shouldn't matter, it should work, but obviously there was zero user testing done and it was released into the wild after a little in house it works for me sessions.

Advertisement