Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I don't think Cilla will be coming back next week to let us know how she got on. I'm thinking it might bite Ope and meet an unfortunate demise, like getting killed in a cage fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

I've had enough of Summer, her 3 Dads and boyfriend. 4 men running around after her all day long.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭steinbock123

Tyrone is sent out for a goldfish and comes back with a not so small **** machine in a cage.

He really has proved himself to be a gobshite time after time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭littlevillage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

FFS Teddy, you're convinced you've cracked the case so you go and confront a murderer on your own in private without telling anyone else anything about your suspicions. Yep.

• Advertisement

Another slapstick murder by Stephen, this time with a hole punch with Michael's fingerprints all over it.

The roof box has half a dozen people's prints on it and now Audrey has it in the lake district. Just bonkers.

Do we think Todd and Paul will get together? Corrie could get steamy with a suggestion that the vicar (sorry, Deputy ArchDeacon) could join as a threesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭DT2016

There is triangle happening we don’t know the details but I can see Paul & Todd falling for each other and Billy wanting either Paul or Todd back but I said to my partner who also gay they should do a throuple and got a slap ha ha. I don’t think he’s up for it so 😂😂😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,755 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

This week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭prunudo

Shame to do that to Teddy, he had potential to be a likeable character on the street.

Teddy got wiped out by a van and a few days later he was right as rain without a scratch or even a limp but a hole punch kills him? 🤦

• Advertisement

Lads why am I laughing at a serial killer storyline tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭optogirl

Because Stephen is ludicrous and says 'that's ludicrous' every time someone asks him why he is stuttering and grunting his way around the street, visibly sweating and shooting furtive glances in all directions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I remember the Richard Hillman story as a kid and it was scary but not to scary. It was taken seriously

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

ludicrous that Stephen has killed 2 individuals in a matter of months. He looked so amateur in his suit waiting for the roof box to sink.

Hopefully Summer will be moving away to her school...

I was getting a bit of a Road Runner vibe when he couldn't get rid of the body in the roofbox. I wanted it to cut back to him trying to blow it up with a box of ACME dynamite but hopefully blow himself up instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭dixiedan

The faces Stephen pulls all the time are hilarious. How the hell nobody seems to suspect anything about him is mind boggling. Even without knowing he has apparently wiped out the "Teddy" family(don't know surname) , he constantly looking like he is on the brink of a heart attack or something never seems to occur to anyone. A horrible individual who needs to get his comeuppance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The Stephen story reminds me of Wilt books by Tom Sharpe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilt_(novel)

So I guess inspector Craig will catch him out.

He is no Phelan that's for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Jaysus, is Tyrone deaf?.... the racket that his mom and Roy were making ...whilst "spying" 20 feet away from him in the quite hotel bar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭prunudo

What is up with the writers, Corrie should move to the Crime channel given their storylines lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Is it bad to be dissapointed that he didn't actually get Maria?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

If Alya survives again, then it's just a repeat of the car bomb story. My husband actually looked at me and said "hang on, was she not blown up or something last time!"

I'm mixing up Glenda and Daisy's mother ....

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭steinbock123

Wasn’t Daisys mother married to Dr. Omerod in The Royal ??

I knew I recognised her from somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

”Alyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Yasmine is the worst actress ever. Surely Stephen could develop an interest in her and arrange a little accident if that wouldn’t be too ludicrous.

Amy Robbins, yes. She is married to him in real life too. Her sister Kate is an actress too and brother Tim was in Phoenix Nights. Emily Atack is her niece.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

She's painful , wonder will Alya survive this now - she was only blown up a few weeks ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,828 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Haha if we are gonna go down that road 😁:D I think her brother Tim Robbins starred in Corrie a few years back for a few weeks as a delivery driver , think he had the hots for scary Mary i think.

Amy Robbins also got a famous cousin I believe, Paul McCartney used to call around regularly to the Robbins household for a cuppa ....

Amy's Sisters Daughter is i'm a celeb and in-betweeners star Emily Atack .

- they dont just turn up do they? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭phormium

Thought there was an episode tonight but seems it's only ITV, Virgin don't have one! Presume it will be on Virgin tomorrow night as normal?

Advertisement