Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,627 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 23,799 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

He was pulled from the credits quick. Fired?

Edit. Its Robert back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,131 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

It's not her. He/She is a drag Queen so is still a he. If he was transitioning then he would be a She but he is not so as far as I am concerned Panti is still a he.

Fair play to him he has become a multi millionaire from being a drag Queen but he is still a he.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Why did the Pro dancer quit? What happened?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Rescue Remedy

Brooke's dancing made him leave the country 😅

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

That was a real disaster from Suzanne . She missed one step and just couldn’t come back from it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

it's 'RAIN'

I'm finding it hard to get into the programme this year. So many at the same level and I don't really know that many.

Ms

You know what. I think all them completions on RTE are a cod. You have zero hope of winning them. I have tried then hundreds of times and not a thing. Has anyone here ever known anyone that won one?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭helpful

Very poor from Suzanne - missing a step and not being to get back into it she seemed to just give up completely - surprised that she was given 15 - don’t usually agree with Brian but definitely would have been giving a 4 for that.

Kevin was very disappointed there too but I can see why I think the music was terrible for a tango and it wasn’t as bad as the judges were making out. Maybe if he had forgotten half of it he would have scored higher too. Presume Arthur can’t score anyone less than a 6 now unless they don’t dance at all!!

More jokes about Paul Brogans lack of clothes incoming even though he’s worn a suit and then a vest last week - more than a lot of dances on these shows

• Advertisement

Paul Brogan is like Robo Cop.

"PLEEEHHHZZZZEEEEEE!"

Gwan Randy ! 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Ah poor Suzanne, I felt for her there. I’d say she was just hoping she could just stop and start again. She’s a much better dancer than that.

Suzanne's credit from previous weeks saved her from a realistic score there. She looked to be laughing through the whole second half.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Paul's trousers. I couldn't look away from the weird ballooning crotch and missed the whole dance. Horrific.

That's a decent score Paul!

never mind the dancing,, we was royally ripped off there - not getting to hear RM hittin' them high notes

disgraceful RTÉ 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭helpful

Salome looked a bit embarrassed about Jennifer’s stupid comment after that dance that they still made it raunchy!!

What was the song Paul and Salome danced too?

• Advertisement
    Ms

I wonder what the going rate at the bookies for panti winning is. Anyone know?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Panti's colours really match the song name and video of Karma Chameleon.. Red, Gold and Green. Like the Carlow colours!

Two weeks in a row now there’s been judge’s comments and digs about the chemistry between Paul and Salome. Is there something going on between them? I’d never think there was if it wasn’t for the judge’s comments, as Salome is just a sensual dancer.

Are they threatened by Paul's overt masculinity 😊

That seemed ordinary enough.

Dr Marie looks lovely tonight. She’s a very attractive woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

I thought Paul was gay? So not sure what sort of fling would be going on there.

I mean Doireann told Panti and Denys to get a room. Ffs.

Not many good dances tonight. Panti only decent dance so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Maybe I am spoiled from Strictly but the standard is so poor this year . I finding it a bit of a chore to watch in all honesty and am usually a big fan

• Advertisement

Same and I'm mixing up some of the male competitors.

I heard of Panti, Brogan, Marie Cassidy, Shane Byrne, Stef Roche. The rest I hadn't heard of. 7th season a little bit of familiarity setting in.

Advertisement