Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Credit Transfer to another Account Banking Online 365

• 18-01-2023 4:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've been trying to complete a credit transfer to another account, after going through the credentials etc. on the last page I'm getting the message 'Something's not right Your request couldn't be completed. Please try again or go back to the review page.' I've tried a few times but the same thing is coming up, I've double checked all the codes, but still receiving the error, I've performed this successfully in the past with with the same accounts with no problems. I'm using a PSK. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Fionn, thanks for checking in with us here.

We would recommend contacting our colleagues, they will have account access to check and resolve with you. The Team are available weekdays 9am-5pm, Saturdays 10am-2pm. They will be happy to assist you today. - 0818365365 / 0035314044000

Many thanks, Alison

Post edited by Bank of Ireland Reps on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Fionn

Thanks Alison,

I presume it's this one 0818 365 365

Hi,

Unfortunately I still haven't been able to make the transfer, I contacted the number above, they went through with me step by step but in the end suggested that I try a different browser, I've tried different browsers different computers still get the error message 'Something's not right Your request couldn't be completed. Please try again or go back to the review page.' This is after numerous attempts over the last two or three hours this morning.

Any ideas?

Is there anything else I can try.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Fionn,

We're sorry to hear this is still not working for you. We have since been made aware that some customers may be facing difficulty using PSK and we are investigating as a matter of urgency. If you can please contact our SCA Support Team on 0818200362 an adviser will take some details from you and arrange for you to be contacted when the issue has been resolved.

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience,

Tara

Thanks Tara.

• Advertisement
Advertisement