Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭You the man

Perpetrator obviously 'bottled' it..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Incredibly impersonal, when giving someone your “number 2” preference it should always be your own.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 24,042 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I thought this lad was going to be asked for a alibi.

Should head down yourself, Brendan. Into Loughrea for a solid feed in the Auld Triangle, take care at the “bad bridge” in Kilchreest, then pedal to the metal the rest of the way into Gort. Interview a few of the slack-jawed yokels, then 10 pints in the Yeats Lodge in Peterswell afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

I noted how they said the targeted individuals were "shocked" at what happened.

Were they shocked at the size of the load, or the consistency of the load I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Brings to mind a school trip i was on to the Zoo...back in the day.

A couple of schools joined up for the event...a rather large red faced lad from another school had a stick which he found somewhere and which he used to tease the monkeys thru the cage bars

Lad was having great fun playin to the gallery of school kids and the monks were getting increasingly agitated and loud.

The commotion got louder and prompted a big silver back to emerge from the rear of the cage....not looking too happy

Lumbered up to where the kid continued to poke with the stick and just observed....kid lost the run of himsell and and had a go at the silverback.

Silver did nowt and just waited for another poking attempt...just as the kid lunged in...Silver just cupped the hand under his arse - blew out a shovel full of runny scutter.and swift as a bullet gave it to the fat kid straight in the mush.

Can still hear the S P LA A T ! and the roars from the fat kid....Silver 1 - fat Kid 0

Heard arterwards his parents tried to sue .....but were unsuccessful....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

You might say he learned a lesson in "Monkeying Around"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Sue.....!

The zoo should have sued the parents for their child's behaviour, as he was trying to harm the monkeys... Presume he was known as "shítface" by the other schoolkids for the remainder of his education. Justice!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Grouptherapy

Just dropped an absolute specimen. Didn't know whether to flush or break a bottle and name it first!

I've fired off a quick mail to Ringsend as they may want the guys ready with the net to fish it out of the inlet. I've no doubt it'll arrive intact. Could provide useful information to help the designers with any future works at the plant.

• Advertisement

That's great to hear, dude. Is this some sort of January personal development journey, or are you already living your "best life" sending specimens like that down to Raytown?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,010 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I was going to get them a while ago, for that very reason. There but for the grace of god and all

The package of them in the cupboard under the sink must be tempting if you run out of toilet paper - I will concede that.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,042 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I dunno lads, human use toilet wipes are found alongside the TP display, or more commonly, in the Infant goods and services section of your typical Tescos

The ones that Einstein used above, are placed for sale beside the bleach, the toilet duck and the caustic soda, for a reason. Even if I did happen to be that much of an imbecile, I'm not sure I'd admit to the media at large, that the radiation from my ring was being picked up on the James Webb Space Telescope.

But while I'm here...

Q: What did the Cavan man take for diarrhoea?

A: €5 a bucket, 3.50 for pensioners.

Thanks Doc. It was just a rare occurrence worthy of note. And it's always good to try and help out the lads at the plant. They appreciate that.

Speaking of new year developments - like the new avatar.

And it was on numerous publications. The English adore their absurd toilet/"bum" incidents.

Although his girlfriend bought them. They do say "makes toilets sparkle" on the label though.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

New Years Eve was a great one for me ...spooled out a really thick greasy rope at circa midnite + 2...was billeted in a country hotel for the festivities and the noisy arrival of the sh1te bomb was greeted by shouts of "up ya boy yah" by the boggers at the urinals when they heard the huge thunder fart that followed my deposit.

Would have been bad manners to flush the first 2023 sh1te....so left her there in the pan...adorned with a little cocktail umbrella.

I felt the occasion deserved some special marking.....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,464 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Yeh, not a festive occasion but was in a ‘Bijou’ Hotel in Cornwall a while back.

Now nothing too nasty but the greasy helmet behind the bar was not overly welcoming.

Fcuhhker not used to pumping out gallons of stout and meaty pasties quanto rapido.

Anyway foohker insulted one of our team and action was called for.

About two hours before closing and full of stout and pasties occupied the four stalls and sprayed 8 arse cheeks full of ripe military green scutthery midden over the units.

stood back and laughed as the complaints flooded in.

Last seen with a bucket an mop heading for the bomb bays, while the manager took over the bar.

Serve the kernt right.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Thread has gone quiet. Guess the city. Great flush.

It is Berlin? Not much of a back shelf so I could be way off. No chain on that toilet?

Anyway, dealing with a legacy issue from the weekend in the downstairs “water closet” at home. My partner arranged a play date with a friend and their kids. One of the guys is a big lump of a thing, only 5 or 6 but you’d nearly guess he was twice that.

Anyway, he fired a depth charge into our jacks, real King Kong’s finger jobbie. Don’t know how he did it because, even though he’s a “unit”, the dimensions are eye watering. I should point out the kid damaged the flusher as well, must have been hanging out of it after he did what he did. I can’t help but feel it was personal.

The dump went unnoticed by everyone and it was the first thing I was “confronted” with when I stumbled in after the Leinster match, full of drink. Very nearly sent a stomach’s worth of porter in on top of if when I lifted the lid. The fermented stench was shocking.

Ive tried a number of tactics, mostly stuffing the bowl full of toilet paper but has only shifted some of the compacted bolus. I’m really loath to use the brush on someone else’s horrible “leavings”. I threw in bottle of bleach this morning before leaving the house, will see if that helps but I’d say it’ll be the brush in the end.

I dread to think what that lad will be doing in 10, or 15, years from now. Going to need a Teflon bowl or a proper old school crapper that can handle excessively heavy “loads”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭It is a Dunne Deal

I should think he will be contributing to this thread when he comes of age.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,464 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Had an embarrassing experience about two days ago.

Was driving to casa Bendar when I took the notion to pull into an upmarket garden centre to check the stock.

Parked the slab and rambled to the door noting that a fairly urgent ball of arse gas was building up.

Thought it would work itself out but no way.

Tried to ease one out at the climbing shrubs section but full of bewers in tweeds.

Spotted an area called My Shed or sommit and entered…. not a soul in sight..empty…nice and warm with a display in the middle.

Time to test the acoustics so unloaded a long watery ripper that hopped off the walls and galvanized roof…. Fcukker would have stopped a Leopard tank!

Anyway round the corner of the middle island and the legs buckled when I saw an auld wan sitting at a table doing an inventory!!

Tried to think of something but all I could come up with was ‘Very thundery outside missus’ before exiting very rapidly.

As E Spiceland noted, how do you flush that fcuker!? And what's with the two paper dispensers?

Could be German alright. They're known to have a meat rich diet which can generate very protein dense midden. Can take a fair flush to shift. As a race they can be an awfully bound-up lot.

No seat in the picture either. Probably had one at some stage but a half-squat position would be required to log out.

Was at a wedding down the country on Saturday. Extremely dodgy Guinness as you normally get in the function room of a 3 star hotel in rural South Galway. Didn’t stop me consuming at least 12 pints of the stuff.

Herself did the driving back yesterday and the old pump action shït gun was involved in massacres at: The Galway Plaza, Moate Plaza, Kinnegad Plaza, and a particularly nasty jammed chamber incident at some pub in Leixlip.

The hoop looks and feels like a fücking scotch bonnet chilli today. The mood in the house isn’t exactly warm though - got the old silent treatment this morning. Must have the painters in.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Flush from the top not ideal at all. Not Germany but in Europe.

Caustic soda should dissolve it, it dissolves human flesh I believe, but not gallstones if there are any in the output.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭You the man

The sitting room poker to move the unwanted lodger?

ha d been somewhat "Bound" in the larst week if you understand me ...as an old National School Teacher used to say :

"I have a bad dose of the pebbles"...."Don't expect much from me today class I'm sufferin with the pebbles"

And that indeed is what your respected poster was suffering from for at least two week.

Got advice from a friend that brown soda bread might help ...so invested in and ingested copious amounts of the stuff...

Felt a welcome tingle in the hoop area as I drove to my golf club a few days later...I was earlier than usual as I wanted to get ahead of a slow "Mens shed " group who would religiously visit the shitters pre-round and drop the foulest midden imaginable in the traps.

A burst of rapid fire farts signaled an urgent visit to the traps was required...had just time to drop the scuns (to quote a previous poster) and flare out a mushroom cloud of rank scour..... not all of which reached the intended target.

I surveyed the damage and decided clean up was futile ...I stayed in the vicinity until the mens shed group arrived and headed for the cans and laughed silently at the cries of "Holy Jaysus"....."Fcukin Rhino musta gorr into that one Joe" etc etc

Shot a nice 8 over ...and said hello to Majda who I met heading for the traps with extra long marigolds and mop an bucket....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,010 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I felt a fart coming on , but rather than risk it I sat down. Cue a complete emptying of my insides in thick soup-like consistanty

But GOD it was needed

Advertisement