Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Five Guys (burgers) dublin locations?

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,612 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Finally got to the pricing they were in England seven or eight years ago then!

Feck knows how dear they are there now, and with lower average incomes too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lordleitrim

Their Blackrock branch never reopened after Covid. If they can't turn a profit I one of the most affluent areas in the country, it doesn't bode well for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Was at one a few weeks ago in Basildon, quite enjoyed it truth be told

Burger £8.15

Little chips £3.45 - they fire loads in the bag

£3.85 for a drink put me off so I stuck to the bottle of water I had

so £11.60 for an acceptable feed, I've had worse for more tbh, normal chipper would be £8-9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

For reference a Little Fries + Little Cheeseburger & Regular Coke would set you back $19 here in DC when all is said & done.

It's not worth that tbh.

But for wahtever reason, people in Ireland & the UK seem to go bananas when US fast food franchises initially open- was in London over Christmas and Wingstop had about a 30 person queue outside. Wingstop is bang average.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lordleitrim

Im still embarrassed by the global headlines made by the hours long queues for Krispy Kreme opening in Blanchardstown...

Advertisement