Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need for Speed - Unbound

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I see it's down to 30 in Gamestop which seems a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I think it's only €30 if you're in the GameStop Pro Club, otherwise it's €60. And limited offer until the 1st or something like that, remember getting an email about it. Still showing €60 online and €40 trade in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I ordered this from Gamestop for €30 due to my Pro Club membership.

Looking forward to trying it with my new racing wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Ah lads, this was barely on my radar but you just forced me to get this for 30 quid.... :-)

I was listening to hip hop,

(Oh!)

While being chased by a cop,

(Let's go!)

Cops name was Ray,

(Oooooh!)

He has a brother called Jay,

(Haha)

So that's the end of my rap,

(Okay!)

Coz it's so damn crap.

(Haaaaaaaaa!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

That could genuinely be from something in the game... Looking back, why was As$hat Rocky in it at all? Waiting for it to go on digital sale for twenty bobs, think it's worth that at least.

I composed it while playing the game. Ever since I started playing the game and began wearing Nike trainers, I have slowly being getting into hip-hop.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the game so far. My Subaru BRZ is good fun to drive and great for ramming those Dodge Chargers.

I am having such a thrill playing this, it really is such good fun to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

I just couldn't get into this. Only paid €30 on GS Pro deal, and then traded it back to them for over €50, so no complaints from me... :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

I sold it . Campaign too grindy. Too slow gather money for me . I will give it another chance whenever it hits EA play . Went back to Gt7

• Advertisement
Advertisement