Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup Tickets on sale on the 15th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,408 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Just got email to say my 5 tickets for Oz v Georgia have been sold, thought I’d be giving them away.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Sounds like it wont be an empty stadium so, great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭PMC83

seems to be picking up pace, at 50 now

I can't even join the queue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

got in ages ago but no joy picking up extra ticket to SA game. hopefully few more pop up closer to the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

You have to put your bank details in for a refund...IBAN and BIC. Refunds are not to cards.

Finally in, nothing for Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

sold my 4 cat 2 Georgia tickets which I'm surprised were so fast in being shifted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭tall chapy

Finally in, absolutely no Ireland tickets left.

No QF Tickets

No SF Tickets

No Final tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 24,346 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I've found the ticketing system complete **** to be honest. Been a waste of my time each and every time.

Weirdly my Ire V Scot tickets are showing as unsold even though there are no tickets available to buy. Both the SA tickets and Oz V Georgia are showing as sold and I got emails to say they were sold.

Anyone else selling all 3 from a pack having similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭rounders

Similar situation for my Bronze final. One ticket sold, other still waiting to be sold.

Mine are category 3 tickets.

When I go into the sales portal, only tickets left are Category 2's so mine should be sold.

Hoping my tickets sold and it's just a lag in the system

A few Ireland have popped up and literally disappeared as I selected them, keep an eye this week, I'd imagine there will be a few sellers

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Listed a pair of Ire v Romania tonight....literally sold within a few seconds.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Plenty of Ireland tickets (except SA) on the resale site now.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭trevezel

tickets available and then...unavailable, no real time availability, what a mess !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Just noticed that if you select resale on tickets in your account you can now see the seat numbers (before actually putting them up for resale!)

For the Stade de France there's a good "view from your seat" thing at https://www.stadefrance.com/en/groups/practical-information/where-my-seat

My 3 Scotland tickets were still saying 'pending resale' there now even though none available to buy. I cancelled the resale and set it up again and I can see they are there to buy now....just if anyone else is having the same problem selling!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭trevezel

i can see your tickets but once in my shopping cart , no more available...what a mess !

I got an email to say they are sold...probably a few people trying to put them into their baskets at the same time!

The sites a mess, 6 Romania tickets just popped up but theres only an option to buy all 6, like when you click ticket amount its all of them or none. Needless to say when you click all of them you can't buy them anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Sold 6 Romania tickets from our Ireland pack last night, websites a bit of a disaster though

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Nialler73

Saw that with any tickets I accessed last night. Could see 4 cat 1 for one of the games but I wasn't buying all 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭rounders

Keep in mind you can buy the 4 and then put the 2 you don't want back up for sale.

If they selling in groups like that, it's because of the way the seller put them up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,447 ✭✭✭✭cson

Fair annoying where games are showing multiple tickets but when you go to buy they're 'unavailable'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,447 ✭✭✭finbarrk

An odd ticket or 2 appear. But when I attempt to purchase someone else seems to be ahead of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭TheWonderLlama

Site is gone offline as of this morning. Brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭crisco10

Advertisement