Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2023 (South Africa)

• 16-01-2023 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭

New Series started tonight. Anyone watching ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

I'm watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

First girl didnt seem all that keen on the bloke who stepped forward for her, but she picked him anyway.... reckon he'll just be a stop gap for her

The first steal.

Yep. He looked a better match with the other girl

oh and then another steal! Kai not happy with being stolen the first time

Olivia doesn't look to happy.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

“I’m vibin with you now,janowhaimeeen”. 😬😬🙉🙉🤯

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Maya Jama is the finest woman on it by a mile.

Absolutely stunning and nerra a 'vibe' or 'chillin' out of her mouth.

When she walked in at the end, the wife said to me : " Oh shes the presenter ? the conduct of what shes wearing! "

I had to try to pretend that I agreed with her

Post edited by Rikand on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Will probably be the end of the week before I can remember who the people are. But from first impressions I like Ron and Shaq. Farmer Will - bless him! Not sure what I think of the girls yet but Olivia could be interesting.

• Advertisement

Olivia has friend zoned Will.

I think they will all friend zone Will. He is this seasons Doctor Alex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Olivia is gorge, super fit. Most def.

I like Shaq.

Tanyel showing a jealous streak already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Aidan O’Shea Mayo footballer is in it.

Will is cringy and the Ozzie one realises that she can ride his coattails all the way to victory. She'll be straight back to Oz within a week of the show ending

oooo, cliffbanger

Harris definitely gone, probably Anna-Mae too.

• Advertisement

Nice guess. Seemingly video of Harris doing the rounds kicking the **** out of someone a year ago. He had to go.

I think the whole thing is setup for a Lana/Ron victory. They are purposely trying to keep them split up with all the new entrants to the villa, but they'll reunite in the end in a love conquers all scenario

There's photos of Will on holidays at a pool party taking a small bag of white powder out of his bag doing the rounds.

I'd say they've all had a sniff at one time or another to be fair (not defending drug use, just saying that he's probably not the only one of them in there).

The way he spends the whole day giggling around the pool, I'd say he's on the sherbert 24/7

Looks like a number of the housemates don't think much of Zara, she's very snappy and aggressive in how she communicates with others, a bunny boiler with so many red flags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Zara is very psycho. Very agressive and argumentative. She would burn your bunny and cut your balls off within the first year of marriage.

Tom's a player.

I'm not really a fan of Zara but I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her. It seems like the rest of the girls aren't friendly with her and almost like there are sides, with the majority siding with Olivia and her as a main instigator in Zara being excluded.

Two lads Spencer and Aaron are as boring AF - you'd forget they were even in there.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

To be fair all the lads bar Will have the personality of a plank of wood. And Will will slowly get castrated in his couple seeing how she wasn't impressed by his antics from the game.

• Advertisement

Agreed, the lads are fierce boring. You can tell they just want to coast to the final. The Aussie girl is only with Will cos he seems like a safe bet, she knows he's liked outside of the Villa so has a good chance of not being voted out by the public and he's also liked inside the villa. She comes across a bit false to me as far as her affection for Will is concerned. And even her getting annoyed about the game, she was trying to make a drama out of nothing. She's been on Love Island before, she knows games like that are just a bit of craic!

Advertisement