Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIED SUDDENLY

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,644 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Why, on a conspiracy theory forum, is someone so afraid to post what they think the conspiracy is?

Is it embarrassment??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

It's well known RTE (State media) will never publish the real news in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭seanin4711

you are 100% correct.

Get your information for data driven sources like Dr John Campbell and Ivor Cummins.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Is RTE the only media in this country? What is stopping other media outlets from publishing the "real" story?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

because then there is something to counter specifically. if they keep it vague then any counter offered can be dismissed as irrelevant to the real problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,482 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Master of deflecting , as per usual.....

You wont give a response to my figures/stats and anecdotal evidence......

So until you and your fellows do, neither will i.....

😉

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

hang on, YOURE the one who posted the articles and suggested something nefarious was going on...

why cant you say what this is ??

are you too embarrassed to actually vocalise what you think is going on?

or are you actually admitting to link dumping and running without offering your opinion on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Posted in a thread about a mocumentary with regards to the vaccine killing people. It’s you they started the inferring.

Read the thread title Syd ..

Its called "DIED SUDDENLY" ............ 🙄

I posted figures/stats that corroborate the thread title.

I DID NOT mention 'vaccines' .... You and Mob King etc did, and are harping on about it since ....

'The lady doth protest too much, methinks,’

You cant disprove the figures, so are leaping onto the 'blame the vaccine' angle - even though the only ones mentioning are you, the thread lurkers !!!

Hilarious ..... 🤣 🤣🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,835 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

From the article you posted

Anyay this is a conspiracy theory forum. What is the conspiracy?

Still absolutley NOTHING to do with the figures i posted, that you lot can explain .....

The thread title is what im going on, not whatever the OP posted ......

But anyway, keep trying to find a "go on, say vaccine" angle.....

Hilarious .........

So, Tao, what do you think is behind the documented excess deaths in the past 2 years?

Lol. You demanded that I provide you with this after I asked you my questions.

You are deflecting.

However:

Here you go...

You quoted this BBC report:

Which states:

No evidence of vaccine effect

The rise in cardiac problems has been pointed to by some online as evidence that Covid vaccines are driving the rise in deaths, but this conclusion is not supported by the data.

One type of Covid vaccine has been linked to a small rise in cases of heart inflammation and scarring (pericarditis and myocarditis). But this particular vaccine side-effect was mainly seen in boys and young men, while the excess deaths are highest in older men - aged 50 or more.

And these cases are too rare - and mostly not fatal - to account for the excess in deaths.

Finally, figures up to June 2022 looking at deaths from all causes show unvaccinated people were more likely to die than vaccinated people.

While this data on its own can't tell us it's the vaccine protecting people from dying - there are too many complicating factors - if vaccines were driving excess deaths we would expect this to be the other way around.

So now that you have no excuse to hide behind, can you answer at least my first question?

Do you agree with this statement from the BBC or not?

A yes or no will do.

have you any idea about the thread that YOU YOURSELF are posting in??

its about a "documentary" where theyre saying that the covid vaccine is killing peoples at alarming rates.

you posted articles in this thread, without offering any comment on the connection with the OP.

so ill ask you once more, why are you so remiss to actually say what you think the conspiracy is? are you too embarrassed to actually type it out and say what it is?

otherwise, you are admitting to deliberately dumping links without comment

This THREAD is in here, i cant see where else it should be put, as im not the OP ??

And Once again , i did not mention 'vaccines'.....

I posted about excess deaths (died suddenly) ... in a thread about people Dying Suddenly ......

Again, this can be settled very quickly by just answering the questions put to you.

If you believe that the vaccines are a POSSIBLE cause, you can say so. If you argee that they are not a possible cause, then we can move the discussion along.

in a thread about people Dying Suddenly

LOl what a disgraceful way to try and weasel out of coming out and saying what you are inferring.

are you openly admitting to not having a clue about what thread youre posting in?

Are you a Mod ??

If not , go contact a mod, and get them to have a look and see whos 'in the wrong' ........

It started off as a thread about a 'documentary' about excess deaths during/after covid, and has progressed , as all thread do into you lot bashing anyone that dares to post anything - in this case , reports and stats and figures that show Excess deaths are increased massively as compared to pre covid.

These figures, that you lot cant dispel have now enraged you so much you try to use the first post to discount the figures and reports i posted.....

Feeble and embarresing....

" say the word..." Say the word... " SAY IT !! ... ." SAY IT NOW....... "

This thread is like the twilight zone. You posted inferring that excess deaths were caused by the vaccine. You provided the articles that said it was t due to the vaccine. However, you still maintain that it is the vaccine whist disagreeing with medical experts (of which you declare you are not one), and without analysing the cause of deaths as recorded from post-mortems. Do you realise how ridiculous you are making yourself look?

@greenspurs

this is the OP, seeing as you didnt bother to even look at the thread

• Advertisement

You are posting sh1te now.....

I posted stats and reports .... Inferr what YOU think, not what you think i think .....

(and are you the one dragging the thread off topic ????? 🤔 )

A thread about a very dishonest and deceptive documentary that claims that the vaccines are causing all of these people to die because of a global depopulation plot.

If you disagree with the documentary on any of that, you can simply just say so.

There's no reason at all for you to be so coy about your position.

again with the spineless weasling.

you havent the balls to actually come out and post what you think is really going on because you know as soon as you say it you will have to own it.

the type of "discussion" you are attempting here is both cowardly and a complete waste of time.

man up

• Registered Users Posts: 30,582 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

@greenspurs You posted numerous links about excess deaths, several of which listed factors behind them - including covid, long covid, strain on hospital services, local factors such as heatwaves, return of flu. It is a short thread and these explanations have been discussed on page 1 and page 2.

You don't seem convinced by any of those explanations, yet refuse to disclose why eg the explanations listed in the linked BBC article; and refuse to go into details on your theory behind it, yet continuously allude to some 'mysterious' factor.

Strange behaviour if you have come here to genuinely seek answers.

You mentioned eggs, which is you seriously believe is a factor you should elaborate on, otherwise it strongly suggests insincerity in your posts and you are just engaging in scurrilous innuendo.

I would also point out you don't seem curious about the reasons why excess deaths dropped so significantly during lockdowns in certain age groups; or the factors behind sudden deaths pre covid, and how they might relate to the current excess deaths.

In replying I am cognisant of the mod warning in post #48.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,708 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

To be fair, I can understand what they are trying to do, there is a bunch of them at it (see the cool pics forum as well), they want to insinuate ("person dies due to thing we cant mention" or everything being a joke) and imply without taking responsibility for spreading disinformation. We can also see what happens when they do go full theorist, they get banned because of being racist, sexist or a religious nut while those thoughts can be seen bubbling just below the surface and seen now and then (particularly the election threads with trump supporters).

I'd be greatly in favour of a "what's said on CT stays on CT" rule but it's very hard to police but it also might provoke more genuine discussion (I think what some posters don't realise is that even if they're insinuating something, it will follow them around as everyone knows what they're afraid to say, my advice would be to say it but present it factually and have an open mind.

It's also depressing how many of the antivax/lockdown posters also turn out to be russian shills.

I'm curious what other conspiracy explanations there could be.

The conspiracy theory factory has been so focused on blaming on one specific cause it doesn't seem like there's been anything else that would be the cause if we are also excluding all of the real causes.

Nor does it make any sense for the conspiracy to be covering anything up if it isn't that one specific cause. If anything, according to conspiracy narratives, THEY should be using this new mysterious killer to help push new pharma solutions or new restrictions or something.

im out anyway, i dont debate with time wasters who are too afraid to say what they think.

It looks like you are detached from what you are saying as if there is another person using your account and you don’t realise. Read the thread again. My post directly relates to it, and what you started in your original post.

Are You a mod then ??😏

Once again, a post about Excess deaths in a thread labeled "Died Suddenly" , and all the lurkers are out in force jumping on "explain yourself" ... EXPLAIN YOUUURRSELF NOW" .....

No, i wont. I posted media reports about excess deaths in the correct thread, you lot are once again derailling it into another 'vaccine' thread after yee were already warned in the thread.......

Yee try to make it into a 'vaccine' , thread despite the fact i didnt mention/blame 'vaccines' .........

The figures are there , read them, something is not right and if you cant see anything wrong with the amount of deaths .. .Well what can i say...

Draw your own conclusions, you seem to have no trouble doing that about every other single post made in the CT forum where yee seem to lurk exclusively.......

"In replying I am cognisant of the mod warning in post #48" .... but still goes ahead ...

• Advertisement

I think you’ve confused threads. This thread was started about a mocumentary called Died Suddenly. It’s about people dying from the vaccine. If any post is off topic then it is yours because you seem to think that the thread is about excess deaths rather than vaccine deaths as per the opening post, and then give out when people refer to vaccine deaths.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement