Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Just Got TOTY Theo Hernandez from one of the 78 triple upgrades

Seen the French Flag and instantly thought MBAPPPPEEE, Forgot all about Theo

That’s 3 TOTY’s now, By far by best ever haul from over previous TOTY’s

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I did 30 of those and the best I got was Ruben Dias. 😑

I found them quite good for low range fodder constantly spitting out 84's 85' and 86's

Had literally said to myself about 5 minutes before hand that you'd never get a TOTY from these pack, EA must of heard me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ffs, still need three wins for milestones and match making is down :(

Oh, amazing. It’s only down for people who have qualified for WL. Amazing.

• Advertisement

That’s atrocious from EA, they really know how to pick their days taking gameplay down with the season resetting tomorrow

Had 5 games to get to 90 and managed to get them in around 4:00

Bought that 500k pack. Got 88 Gomez. A 40k card.

😂😂

Buggers sake. Had 500k and was going to splash out on the last two Mbappe segments. And then they go an release POTM2 Rashford 😂

It was already tough deciding who of Butra, Moriantes and Bergwjyn to drop without having to drop two of them.

Right lads, guess which of the three was a walkout (from an 78+ upgrade pack…)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,120 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Advertisement

On the subject of broken walkouts, is the music during walkouts bugged as well? It seems to just pick random music a lot of the time.

WL was horrific this week, just about got 9 wins.

Was sitting on 5 wins after 14 games, the worst I've ever done. I probably should have took a break earlier, was in an awful mood.

Decided to do the 88+ one last time and glad I did, a big fat W getting WC Eto'o. Running this now, 4222 in game.

Felt the quality of player went up again this weekend, and worse, the rewards aren’t worth playing for right now. So can see me starting to take some time away from WL for a few weeks. The Harry Potter game this week will help with that, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

2 weeks in a row now I havent bothered with WL. I think my interest is slowly declining.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Tried playing 2 games of Rivals this morning, in the first my opponent just joined to rubberband with the new FS Lindstrom Objective card, even though he had a 10m coin+ team that would clearly never use Lindstrom anyway. Second game froze at half time and I had to watch my players walk around in the half time cutscene until I eventually quit and got given a loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Davy05

This Lindstrom objective is a load of hassle for an 88 CAM. Asking people to put in 25 games is a bit much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Packs aren't worth opening, that's for sure. I'm probably going to save all my packs now until TOTS. Played this weekend but the standard seemed the same as ever.

Lining up like this in-game now - only Amavi, Donnarumma and Hernandez are untradable. Couldn't drop Alaba (>850 games) so Maldini is at RB on stay back. Benzema is worth whatever he costs. Scores every type of goal.

I'm keeping all my TOTW packs, just gonna hold onto those until there's either an elite TOTW card or there's some SBC that bumps up their values.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Anyone invest in flashback Ramos? Have mbappe so thought id go for him but is a bit expensive

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

He ain't cheap but he's the second best CB I've used this year (got WC Lucio on my RTG; he's a freak) - love the high aggression and his acceleation is brilliant. Has that "sticky" feel too, when you just rush someone and he locks onto them to rob the ball away. Highly recommend!

• Advertisement

Took a chance with the 15 token player pick with players from multiple promos

I got FS Mudryk which is nice

Thank god he was there because the other 4 players put together would go for 120k

• Registered Users Posts: 17,440 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

damn I was gonna go for that..icon pick it is then...or maybe not

Oooh, Flashback Smalling and Jones.

Theyll go nicely into my “United P&P lads I’ll never use” pile, along side Ashley Young.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Haven’t touched rivals / champs in over a month now… no motivation to play. I’m only logging on to do SBCs/packs or whatever. Looks like I’ve burned out earlier this year compared to previous!

same to be honest...future stars is a joke of a promotion after toty. All very meh. I can't even be bothered to do the swaps tokens after the first 15 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Haven't posted a team in a while, having fun with this mess atm, a lot of players on the bench I like too though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Hi lads, it has been a while!

Due to lack of time I haven't really been able to play since pre-Christmas, but looking to get back into it now.

When I checked the value of my team I was surprised to see that many of them have actually increased in value since then - Lucio, OTW Renato, Al-Owarian etc so it looks like I haven't slipped behind the curve at all.

However, I feel a bit overwhelmed with the content and unsure where to begin again.

Is there anything good in packs? Anything worth grinding in terms of upgrades, player picks etc?

I have about 1m coins also.

Cheers lads.

Meh, I don't think Future Stars is worth the effort. Nothing good in packs right now.

Prices have gone up on good cards as I think the TOTY drop rate was pretty low and because there hasn't been any new great cards released. Your team from before Christmas is probably still perfect.

I haven't really bothered since TOTY ended, took a break.

Struck lucky in the icon pack.

rttf Fofana from the 88+ pack as well as a 87/88 totw in the others.

that’s about 300k or so and then gets prime Cafu from the icon pack itself. About time my pack luck changed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Just spent all my coins on TOTY Hernandez - dont think I've ever spent this much on a player before. Been sitting on 2M+ coins for a while, may as well put them on the pitch. His OOP card has been in my team for ages so need to figure out who to play LAM now - need someone left footed or 5* wf who can start at RW. The whole team except for the fullbacks are untradeable.

Advertisement