Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Waiting for 6 minutes before wordle.

TA it’s only 5 minutes now !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Robot vacuum & mop. Integrated with Amazon Alexa and the next component of my smart home setup. It's replacing a seven year old robot vacuum that I smuggled over when my parents passed away.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello monday!.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

• Advertisement

• IM HOME.

that’s funny I left the house on Sunday and arrived home on Monday. 😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's a constant for me on overnight shift. Leads to funny misunderstandings at times!

• Grem! Yes, you, gremlinertia, what day is this!?

Sorry, we can't do that until tomorrow.. No, not today, today is monday, we'll do it tomorrow, tuesday 😂

• 😂

tomorrow is whenever I wake up regardless of what time it actually is.

tomorrow is Monday, I don’t care that it’s Monday already cos I didn’t sleep. 😂

• Advertisement

See? All the documents and crap i run i put the numerical date on for that exact reason

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Ooh, I have one o' they, can't praise it highly enough! (Mine is not the 'pet' model, but it still picks up pretty much all of Bob's fur he sheds everywhere.)

Take my advice, it's well worthwhile spending a bit of time and thought in organising your place so it doesn't get stuck under things or caught up in the rats nest of cables most people have under/behind furniture. Then you can just set it off for a few minutes every day and feel incredibly smug about how clean the place always looks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Lying in bed contemplating getting up and going to work.

I was on wikipedia ? reading about Co. Monaghan. It says it elected to join the Republic. Actually I believe if one of the 3 Ulster counties in Ireland were in the North it would have given Nationalists a majority. Hence why they’re in Ireland. Trying to edit wiki to make that point.

Other than that I’m killing time before my Dr’s appointment and trying to remember why I made it !

Just home, Mrs G snoring, have the coffee pot set up and a cuppa made for meself so off to bed I go..

Maybe you're going to the doctor about your memory?. 🤣 Though I think it's because of your leg if my own patchy memory serves me..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Had 2 non alcoholic beers in the pub last night as I was driving (intentionally - I didn't want to drink). Was like I had super sense in the pub. Could hear everything so clearly. Usually I go half deaf after a pint.

No hangover today either. So, win win.

I'm after fcuking a woman who stole my parking space out of it . I was sitting, indicator on ready to reverse in and she drives into it . Bitch.

Post edited by cj maxx on

Have a pair of collard doves eating food that falls down from the bird feeder outside. They are so beautiful. Cat giving out to them from inside on his bed, the big useless f*****. He doesn't have a romantic bone in his body. 😁

Yep , and my memory. Seemingly by appointment is the 15th, not today.. I had it saved on my phone as today !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

One body still at the scene and he's got a guitar in his hand! Gonna make a big pot of curry, rice, naan and chips for the dinner later. Then I may indulge in a couple of pints. Teenagers!

You are just encouraging them with the curry. A veg salad would soon get rid of them. 😁

• Not me just waking up 👀

not sure what to do today 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

@duvetday @magicbastarder@Mam of 4

Four lives is starting tonight on vm1 9pm.

I think it was on channel 4 before, it's very good.

Sorry magic didn't mean to tag you

On the phone, for 25 minutes now , to my GP's to treble check my appointment day / time .

,( meant to post that hours ago )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Don't be blaming us.

I am heartbroken today. Found out one of my favorite people from my time in Albania, my German friend, died in Thailand just over a week ago. He had been tormented by some bitches and deleted his Social Media so only found out today. I was talking to him on WhatsApp about 3 weeks ago and he was in fine form.

Apparently died in his sleep, only 37 years old. I am going to Chiang Mia to be with some of our mutual friends at the end of the month for a memorial.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I should have listened to you, but a nice trap in the end as I’m sitting on an airliner heading home. Decision time, 2 year old-ish who was found tied to a tree and covered in paint, or puppies at a cost. I feel for the blue guy, but also feel that a puppy is a clean canvas, so the personality is as we create it together.

what do you think, oh yea, it was the OH’s instructions and of course she isn’t in town when I get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

I'm pretty sure that it's not a sign of great character to photograph your new flat mate while they're doing their chores for the first time, but I'll do it anyway 😜

And no, that was not taken in my holiday home in Australia, for some reason, boards is refusing to upload images the right way up... again...

On the downside, robots now outnumber me 2-1 in my own apartment! 🤯

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

The 2 year old. He’s still a puppy, give him a second chance! 🥺 ❤️

Advertisement