Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

I never said anything about Elon Musk, specifically.

They're making big moves away from oil to electric and renewables, as per the green agenda and sustainability goals. As previously mentioned, AI and robotics = less people required. Why keep billions around that will be surplus to requirements? Doesn't make much sense.

Club of Rome are a Rockefeller think-tank. Dennis Meadows, author of Limits To Growth (framework for Agenda 21 and Sustainability Goals) concluded that the carrying capacity of the planet is 1-2B. He also gave a talk at the Smithsonian a few years back where he said we were now actually past the point of "sustainability goals" being enough.

What me and you think is largely irrelevant. The question is whether these people saw it necessary to act on such an "emergency". If so, injecting most of the population with a slow-kill and sterilisation was the perfect way to address it.

Further, there is a pension ticking time bomb being continually kicked down the road. The ECB and others have repeatedly said this over the years. Reducing that age cohort would be one way to alleviate the problem.

Anyway, it's an interesting (albeit grim) theory. Time will tell. I've got to get off; thanks for engaging in good faith.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

What do your ruling class want and how will they achieve it if the majority of the world has been sterilised?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,102 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Video appears to be a fake.

Is Jordon even a real first name?

No one with that name or similar variant of it works for Pfizer.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Subscribers Posts: 41,594 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

You questioned me previously when I told you what "some people" were saying here. I am withdrawing nothing.

Here's further proof of the people you are aligning yourself with.

Do you agree with this poster??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,102 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

The WHO and CDC have been encouraging people to get vaccinated for decades...

Therefore being responsible for preventing countless deaths.

Shouldnt your 'powers that be' have seen what was coming and ensured they stopped / used placebos / or these 'population control injections'?

So are they in on it or not?

Waiting for covid makes no sense.

You cant keep your story straight.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

I am still questioning you on what "some people" are saying, as for aligning myself with others, I am non-aligned, I follow my own path, Unlike some posters here who are constantly backslapping each other.

Don't try to pigeonhole me with others you also disagree with, You are very wrong there to do that, it makes it appear that you have a very blinkered view of things!

I'll let you join the dots in relation to your final question, but, I have not engaged with other posters here.

So ......

You do agree with them or not??

Why are you asking?

You are the one who has made an unsubstantiated accusation, you are the one that needs to answer to me!

Why is it so hard to say that you disagree with them?

Unless you don't....

• Advertisement

Why should I agree with him, that is your accusation, you need to explain that accusation!

So why did you bring up my name when replying to another poster?

In case you haven't noticed you ARE posting on a conspiracy theory forum claiming the covid vaccine is a charade which people were "forced" to take.

So do you agree with that poster that the covid vaccine is an attempt to depopulate the world?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Whoever thinks up these daft depopulation events to kill off large numbers of their population are really thick. Why would they come up with a crazy long winded way to kill people that has massive chances of being exposed.

Simplest way to reduce your population is to start a war with some other country. Why do the conspiracies never involve that as the method Bill Gates or George Soros is using for population control?

Yes, Jordon is a Hebrew name.

As for the video being fake, lol, it's gone viral. You really think Project Veritas would create a "fake video" of this magnitude and inevitably get sued into oblivion afterwards? It appears Pfizer are trying to scrub Jordon's info from the web, unsurprisingly. Project Veritas and others have answered this with various proof of this guy's employment at the company. See following links:

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1618439520223137798

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1620491705463230465

Wouldn't be like Pfizer to be dishonest, would it. They've only been fined billions for fraud in the past, lol..

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

You're over-thinking and over-complicating it.

Problem: Overpopulation

Solution: Mass injection event to slow-kill and sterilise large swathes of global population

There's a great UK TV show from back in 2013-2014 called 'Utopia'. Amazon US decided to remake it (not as well) and release in Sept 2020. I find it darkly humorous that people were effectively sitting at home watching this during lockdown whilst waiting for their jabs.

They're probably more your ruling class than mine, lol, but anyway.

The (self-called) elite already have what they want. Sterilising billons of people will obviously help drastically reduce the global population. As a result, a higher standard of living and consumption can be afforded. Less stress on the environment, ecosystems, competition for resources etc etc.

Here's Dennis Meadows (Club of Rome) explaining it. Any ideas how you'd get rid of 6B people in a "civil, peaceful" way?

"The simple way to reduce your population is to start a war with some other country".

We're talking about the global population here, not the population of one or two countries..

There was a couple of vids going around last decade predicting there'd be a triple combo coming back-to-back in future for depopulation purposes:

• Pandemic (w/mass global injections)
    • WW3
    • Economic Collapse

===

Not a bad prediction, considering where we're at currently at, haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

When does the sterilization kick in? Is there an order 66 that Bill gates will pronounce? Just want to know when I expect to see maternity wards shutting down.

• Advertisement

Hopefully you don't end up a part of the significant rise in "excess death" figures first, lol.

I find it interesting that most of you seem to think the "elite" and global governments are going to just allow population figures to continually rise in an already vastly overpopulated world. Exponential growth. Doing nothing will lead to certain chaos and destruction.

You haven’t answered my question. It really is unsurprising.

So we’ll play your game for a minute. How would there be a. Higher standard of living for the ruling class if there are less people? If they have sterilised billions, yet children are still being born and the world population is still increasing, how does the reduction in population work?

Do you really need me to explain how sterilising billions of people now will drastically reduce global population figures over the longer-term? Seriously? More people dying than people being born = reduction in global population

As for the higher standard of living (not just for elites): less people = less mouths to feed, less stress on food systems, more resources available, more space, less traffic, cleaner&less polluted environments, more land returned to nature, less danger of the planet getting destroyed for their children and grandkids etc etc.

Allowing current population growth rate to continue as is will lead to global destruction down the line. They know this.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Do you really need me to explain how sterilising billions of people now will drastically reduce global population figures over the longer-term?

Sterilising billions of people just leaves you with an ageing population and nobody to support it of a working age. Doesn't achieve anything useful population wise in having a massively top heavy and ageing population. Far more useful to have a young and fertile population who can work... But get rid of the pensioners who are living longer, not working and eating up resources of health services etc.

Sterilising is a stupid way to make the world a better place with a reduced population.

I think you need to explain to yourself how your crazy plot would work.

Robinph covered a good point.

What must also be taken into account is that with most of the world population sterilised, there will be less goods produced, less people to work in services, less money for the ‘ruling class’ to make. It is actually destroying everything, and removing most of the benefits they would have today. It won’t get what you think it will for them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,163 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

From a scientific research methods standpoint, because COVID–19 has been infecting human populations for roughly 3 years, there has only been time to conduct short and midterm studies, which lack the increased reliability and validity of long term, longitudinal studies of 5 and more years. Consequently, any vaccination studies you, or anyone on this thread, may have cited should be taken with caution. To leap to conclusions about COVID–19 at this time, may or may not be misleading or spurious until sufficient longitudinal studies have occurred.

Untimely arguments related to conspiracy theories may be fun, especially those that take even greater, extraordinary leaps between COVID-19 vaccinations, death rates, and population control. But such leaps would be highly suspect from a scientific standpoint.

While o agree with your post, there is one factor that needs to be considered. Most conspiracy theorists / anti-vaxxers don’t care about real science or studies unless there is a sentence in a study that can be deliberately misunderstood to push their agenda.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,163 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

One of the sources of confusion that seemed evident from an anecdotal standpoint occurred with early, “breaking news” media reports of COVID-19 roughly beginning late December 2019, and for several months following the pandemic outbreak. There had not been necessary and sufficient time for short and midterm term scientific studies to be conducted, peer-reviewed, published, compared, and criticized.

Consequently, a lot of guesswork not scientifically informed occurred when making media “breaking news” deadlines by journalists. Henceforth, there were lots of misleading information and contradictions between early unqualified anecdotal opinions and later short and midterm studies results. Plus competing political sources confounded the news media messages.

The early confusion and contradictions may have served as fuel for alternative, anecdotal explanations by pseudoscientific conspiracy theorists, especially those special interest groups that were anti vaccination believers in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If I knew now that taking the vaccine would mean near zero difference to exposing those around me to the virus I'd have put none of that vaccine in my body. I feel so guilty after it, near suicide over it.

• Advertisement

If you are suicidal over something that can help save yours and other peoples lives, then please get qualified help.

Advertisement