Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Vegasroger

I hope everyone is up to date on their boosters.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,091 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

If the Pfizer guy is part of your ruling class I don't give them much chance of pulling this off! If he is even a Pfizer guy. Did you actually watch that video?

Climate change and overpopulation have been warned about since the 1980s and especially early 90s.

Your ruling class couldn't see what was coming?

Why wait for Covid in 2020?

And the covid vaccinations which are least used in the areas with the fasted growing populations? Populations which could just move to a Europe in need of migrant workers to replace their population...

If I was in this ruling class, would that plan make any sense to me, even if I was prepared to do it...

Nope. Your supposed ruling class, they would have already been rolling it out with childhood vaccinations, flu vaccines, malarial treatments etc worldwide for decades.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Yeah, Project Veritas are really going to fake a video of this magnitude and end up in prison for life for fraud, libel etc. If it was fake, Pfizer wouldn't be refusing to comment, lol. Instead, they would immediately denounce and have their army of lawyers all over it. But no, just crickets instead. This could eventually be one of the biggest scandals in history. How would you respond?

They're all ultimately owned by the same people. Old banking families. Rothschilds run China. Same banking cartels run Russia. Regardless of any power struggles that may remain, they all know depopulation is necessary and co-operate accordingly. None of them want their children and grandkids to inherit a ruined, chaotic planet now, do they? India has a very large population, hence they went hard on vaccinating as many as possible. I believe they got over 90% fully vaccinated in the end, with 98% receiving at least one dose.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭hometruths

The concluding remarks are clearly not only about vaccines or else they would not have included the line about "and to control".

Ok fair enough, I have an open mind to plausible other interpretations if you are willing to share your interpretation.

How/why does including the line about "and to control" demonstrate the remarks and clearly not only about vaccines?

And if they're not only about vaccines, what else are they about?

Like I've said numerous times, I expect developing countries to experience increasing food supply issues in future. Also, they can use mosquitos to deliver vaccines to those that refuse the needle in these countries. Remember mosquitos transferring the Zika virus to women in Brazil? Pregnant mothers gave birth to babies that were horribly deformed. This scared a lot of women away from having children in an already very overpopulated country.

"More advanced countries are not having enough babies"... again, as previously mentioned, people won't be needed for most jobs in 20 years. AI, robotics, and automation will replace. It doesn't really matter if they aren't having babies.

They don't even need humans to give birth in future. It can all be done in a lab. They can incorporate CRISPR technology and basically design a baby to whatever 'specifications' desired. A eugenist's wet dream, lol. I believe eventually, any humans remaining will need a license to have children (especially in a traditional sense). The artificial womb 'designer baby' method should eradicate genetic defects and a host of other problems humans can be born with. The population will be kept strictly under 1B.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Pfizer are being wise and not engaging the loonies. It’s as simple as that. Sure my local football club refuses to engage loonies too that spread all sort of rumours.

Your weird fantasy has more holes in it than a sieve, but you are buried up to your neck in commitment to the zany idea that you can’t back out now.

So why has no one from the conspiracy theorist community not examined all vaccines in a laboratory and release the results?

Also what about the millions of lab workers? Why haven’t they identified the component thst sterilises?

Yeah, the reason why Pfizer are ignoring a video that has gone viral and is not only scaring people who took their product, but also promoting vaccine hesitancy towards people taking more of that product (ie threatening their reputation and profits), is because they "don't want to engage the loonies". You realise how ridiculous you sound, right?

"Your local football club" is a little different to one of the biggest pharma companies in the world who've just had their product injected into billions of people, lol. I don't think people care what your local football club think about anything. But I'm sure there are millions of people who'll want reassurance from Pfizer re: possible damage to their fertility :P

You clearly know nothing about how labs and pharmaceutical plants work. It's all compartmentalised. Right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. It's like people who say "all the nurses etc would have to be in on it". None of them have a CLUE what they were injecting into you. They just receive an UNLABELED vial and shoot it into your arm. They're just "doing their job" and "following orders".

This was a MILITARY OPERATION involving DARPA.... all just to save you and billions of others from the flu, right? Yes, in a world which they openly claim is DRASTICALLY overpopulated, all they wanted to do was keep you alive and fertile, lol. I have a bridge to sell you while we're at it. Good luck, anyway; thanks for taking it.

As I said. Neck deep. Making up stuff as you go along because the truth is too simple to handle. It’s easier to build up a big story around it to justify getting sucked in. You can’t even answer simple questions about your theory because it exposes it for the fraud it is.

It is clearly also about what is after the 'and'. Its literally right there in the sentence.

If there are breakthrough infections OR no vaccine AND the outbreak is not controlled through other public health measures.

There are two conditions in the logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Spiderman0081

I don’t believe for one second that mass vaccinations against covid were orchestrated to reduce the world’s population.

Big pharma simply realized that politicians and the majority of people were easily manipulated. All ages considered, covid had a survival rate of approximately 99.9%, before big pharmaceutical companies scraped together their version of a vaccine. Vast wealth has been created because people are unable to think for themselves.

Lockdowns were disastrous and completely unnecessary. How is it so hard to see that those that tried to convince you that lockdowns were necessary, might be wrong about the necessity of covid shots and boosters.

There is no great plan to depopulate the world. There is simply an opportunity to make money off of the gullibility of great numbers of people.

• Advertisement

Lol, there is no "big story". They sterilised you and billions of others, BECAUSE THEY HAD NO OTHER CHOICE. Simple as that.

None of you have been able to come up with a better solution to depopulate and combat the emergency of overpopulation, because there is none.

Considering what you now know about the overpopulation crisis and the unwillingness of most people to voluntarily forego having children, ask yourself the following questions. Really think about it and be honest with yourself:

Q1: Why wouldn't they sterilise you and billions of others to save the planet, and the future of humanity?

Q2: Is your ability to have children more important than saving the planet and the future of humanity?

Anyway, we'll leave it there. It wasn't my intention to scare you; I'm simply a realist.

Is that the fatality rate?

Or is that the fatality rate with hospital treatment?

And whats the iñfection rate?

And what does that translate to in terms of hospitalization numbers?

And boom. There you go. Why every major health authority went for restrictions and vaccines.

You are asking us to feed into your fantasy and come up with a plan….then you call yourself a realist! 🤣

No plan for depopulation? You might want to go and say that to the "elites", because that's exactly what they are planning. Their words, not mine..

This is Dennis Meadows from the Club of Rome (Rockefeller population control think-tank). His book 'Limits To Growth' is the framework for the 'Agenda 21 Sustainable Development Goals' you see being rolled out currently through governments across the world. He actually did a talk at the Smithsonian last decade where he said it's nearly too late now for sustainable development. Much more drastic action is required.

"1B and a high standard of living is what we want, so that's what lies ahead"..

How else can you get rid of 6-7B people in a "civil, peaceful manner", as he says here? We (and they) know most women wouldn't voluntarily forego having children to save the planet. And because of democracies, one-or-less child policies wouldn't fly in Western countries. Therefor, mass sterilisation through the vaccines was the only way to do it. There is literally no other way to get back towards carrying capacity of 1B through "civil, peaceful" means. Overpopulation is an existential threat to the planet. All "elites" I've heard echo that figure of 1B. And these people make the decisions, so..

It was about more than money. Why do you think they relentlessly pursued getting as many needles into as many arms as possible, even after the vaccine contracts were agreed and money was secured? It didn't matter how many were used after that.. multiple shots per person were already paid for. They continued coercing people to within an inch of their life because this was about something much more important than money..

It is clearly also about what is after the 'and'. Its literally right there in the sentence.

Here's the sentence:

Past unsuccessful attempts to elicit solid protection against mucosal respiratory viruses and to control the deadly outbreaks and pandemics they cause have been a scientific and public health failure that must be urgently addressed.

So there is no dispute that before the 'and' is referring to the vaccines - "Past unsuccessful attempts to elicit solid protection against mucosal respiratory viruses"

And there is no dispute that they are referring the deadly outbreaks and pandemics being caused by the mucosal respiratory viruses rather than the vaccines unsuccessful attempts to elicit solid protection.

So the question of interpretation is simply whether the phrase "to control the deadly outbreaks and pandemics" refers to the control of the viruses by vaccines - as I interpret it - or the control of the viruses by other public health measures as you interpret it: "AND the outbreak is not controlled through other public health measures"

To interpret the meaning we've obviously got to consider the sentence in the context of the entire article specifically about vaccines, entitled "Rethinking next-generation vaccines for coronaviruses, influenza viruses, and other respiratory viruses"

For example here is every other reference in the article about the control of the viruses, irrespective of how the control is achieved.

Because these viruses generally do not elicit complete and durable protective immunity by themselves, they have not to date been effectively controlled by licensed or experimental vaccines.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, the rapid development and deployment of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines has saved innumerable lives and helped to achieve early partial pandemic control.

However, natural infections with these three vaccine-controlled respiratory viruses, as well as smallpox and varicella zoster virus (VZV), are not representative of infections caused by most respiratory viruses. They differ in at least three critically important ways that are related to their successful control with vaccines.

Table 1 - Epidemiologic and immunologic parameters of selected human respiratory viruses and vaccines used to control them

Rapid antigenic drift affects the control of annual influenza epidemics8 and complicates the effort to produce broadly protective, “universal” influenza vaccines. The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein has shown a similar plasticity, with the emergence of multiple variants with altered antigenicity that has complicated its control through current vaccination strategies

Taking all of these factors into account, it is not surprising that none of the predominantly mucosal respiratory viruses have ever been effectively controlled by vaccines.

Natural infections with mucosal respiratory viruses may not be fully controlled by human immune responses because the human immune system has evolved to tolerate them during very short intervals of mucosal viral replication

From the teleological point of view of the pathogen, mucosally replicating/non-systemic respiratory viruses have adapted over millennia to tolerized host immune environments to optimally infect, replicate, and spread quickly, before adaptive immune responses can be fully marshaled to control them

The immunologic “Faustian bargain” between tolerance versus infection control, which permits transient, moderated infection by respiratory agents of low or intermediate pathogenicity to restrain the destructive forces of an immune elimination response, may be problematic for vaccine control of respiratory viruses, not only in the local and systemic sensing of vaccine antigens but also in eliciting optimal immune responses.

Many studies in humans and experimental animals, some before sIgA had been recognized, indicate that secretory mucosal immunity is generally more effective than systemic immunity in controlling mucosal respiratory viruses

It is therefore important to consider natural situations in which acquired antibody-mediated immunity does control non-systemic mucosal respiratory viruses.

Attempting to control mucosal respiratory viruses with systemically administered non-replicating vaccines has thus far been largely unsuccessful, indicating that new approaches are needed

and finally:

Past unsuccessful attempts to elicit solid protection against mucosal respiratory viruses and to control the deadly outbreaks and pandemics they cause have been a scientific and public health failure that must be urgently addressed.

Do you notice a pattern? There are 8 specific references to control by vaccines. Every other mention of control bar the quote in the concluding paragraph references control by immune response - ie what the vaccine is designed to achieve.

There is zero mention of control by other public health measures.

Yet you are adamant that to suggest the concluding remarks are a reference to pandemic control by vaccines is a misinterpretation. Cherry picking, out of context, and all the rest of the old chestnuts.

And remembering context. what exactly in the entire article, are you basing your strident view that they are taking about control by other public health measures on? Can you point out whatever it is? Any specific references, hints, metaphors?

You're very fond of dismissing other posters of misinterpreting/misrepresenting things.

On the strength of your interpretation that the concluding paragraph to this article is referring to other public health measures as opposed to vaccines, then all the evidence points to the fact that the one with problem interpreting things is actually yourself.

It is little wonder you think others do it so often.

Nowhere did I say it relates only to one or the other.

Are vaccines the only way to control a respiratory virus outbreak? Nope.

A mini essay and you still cant explain away the AND in the sentence.

The experts put in an AND for a reason. It relates to both clauses.

Im sure everyone other poster has zoned out of these replies at this point.

I urge them to read the article to make up their own minds. And the article is worth reading.

https://www.cell.com/cell-host-microbe/fulltext/S1931-3128%2822%2900572-8

A mini essay and you still cant explain away the AND in the sentence.

The experts put in an AND for a reason. It relates to both clauses

Indeed. Here is the shorter version.

The "and" clearly and unarguably refers to the second of the two "past unsuccessful attempts"

The first unsuccessful attempt is "to elicit solid protection against mucosal respiratory viruses"

The second unsuccessful attempt is "to control the deadly outbreaks and pandemics they cause".

Hence the "and".

We know the past unsuccessful attempt to control is a specific reference to the vaccines because they explicitly state that earlier in the article.

Attempting to control mucosal respiratory viruses with systemically administered non-replicating vaccines has thus far been largely unsuccessful, indicating that new approaches are needed.

This is not ambiguous. Your interpretation is. Deliberately so, I suspect.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I think you are getting confused between the third rate disaster Sci fi movies on your streaming service and the real world.

"demographic evidence that illustrates the decline in population for several developed countries during recent decades. Simply Google search population pyramids for countries like Germany or France or Norway or Japan or South Korea.."

France's population has increased every year during recent decades, not declined. Same for Norway.

Yes, I'm aware of population pyramids and the problem of ageing populations, particularly in Europe. Hence when this thing first started, I assumed they were going to slow-kill inject the older adults to alleviate the pension ticking time bomb. In other words, restore equilibrium across the age demographic.

But, if you go over my last few posts re: AI and robotics replacing the need for humans over the next 20 years, I realised global population numbers can be drastically reduced now. Considering what the elites and population control groups have said about 1B being the carrying capacity of the planet, sterilising billions through the vaxxes was the only realistic way to achieve their goals. Would you voluntarily forego having kids? Most people wouldn't. Hence they had to do something drastic to combat the existential threat. Waiting around for the decline to (hopefully) happen naturally would take way too long, and risk the future of the planet. Why would they do that?

As for 'Covid Science', hasn't that lost all credibility over the last few years, lol? Scientists agreed with whoever was funding them. Anybody who questioned the establishment narrative or "science" was deplatformed and censored. The fact they lied about vaccines preventing transmission renders the restrictions a fraud, in my opinion. Declaring Covid as the cause of death for anybody who tested positive within previous weeks was also fraudulent. Medical discrimination and vaccine passports were like something out of Nazi Germany. Then add in €9 pub meals, dancing nurses in empty hospitals, having to wearing a mask to stand in a restaurant, but not to sit down... all nonsensical. They're even admitting now lockdowns were a disaster that caused more harm than good. No offense, and with the greatest respect, but f*ck your Covid "science" :P Covid was the equivalent of a flu in the end, as admitted by Bill Gates himself.

The whole thing was clearly for something much bigger than saving a few old people they couldn't care less about. Mass sterilisation is the only logical answer, all things considered. See the Project Veritas Pfizer #Pfertility scandal recently, then watch out for more and more couples struggling to have children over the coming years.

Anyway, that's really it for me on this topic, guys; all the best.

This is a gish gallop of half truths, outright disinformation and the blatantly ignorant.

To pick one out:

"Medical discrimination and vaccine passports were like something out of Nazi Germany. "

Eh no they weren't. You are spectacularly misinformed. This is just offensively wrong. It's verging on Holocaust denial if you trivialise what Nazi Germany actually did with unfounded links like this.

What did they actually do in Nazi Germany? They didn't mess about with vaccines like your supposed ruling class. They actually stopped public vaccine rollout because it would seen as helping Jewish people to live. They sterilised people against their will. They executed millions.

• Advertisement

Oh, climb down from your outrage, nobody said anything about "Holocaust Denial". I'm talking about the "Show us zee papers" discrimination they engaged in with the vaccine passports. If you support the sort of thing posted below, you need your head checked.

Anyway, I only came here to talk about sterilisation for sustainability, not to go off topic into this stuff. Won't be responding here again. Maybe go get your gonads checked as well, lol. G'luck.

And the only circumstances you can think of where people are asked for their papers is Nazi Germany?

Not ID cards in most EU countries?

Not driving licence when stopped at a road checkpoint?

Not age IDs when going into a pub?

Not passports when travelling?

But Nazi Germany, stopping people purely because they were Jewish.

Disgusting stuff.

You trivialise what Nazi Germany actually did with these ignorant and totally unjustified comparisons.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,592 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Looks like balance has been restored and those posters "only asking questions" have been replaced by the straight out crazies who rightly belong in the conspiracy theory forum.

Everything comes full circle eventually

--------------------------------------------

Thread banned for name calling and ridicule

Post edited by Big Bag of Chips on

You really comparing driving licenses to pulling an old woman out of a cafe for not having some product injected into her body?

And you talk about "trivialising". Alright, my friend, I've actually got to log off. All the best, genuinely.

You really comparing demanding people show their papers based on ethnicity to vaccination status?

Hoist on your own petard of invalid comparisons.

The reason why you used Nazi Germany, unless you are just spectacularly ignorant of circumstances in which papers are asked for in the modern world, was not merely because Jewish people were asked to show papers, but because Nazi Germany has gone down in history for perpetrating the evil of the Holocaust. If that was all Nazi Germany had done to Jewish people, you would not be using the reference. Guaranteed.

It is an utterly offensive distortion and deliberate misrepresentation and abuse of history. You are trivialising the Holocaust.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,984 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Or

There was a pandemic, and vaccine makers created vaccines that reduce deaths from Covid by up to 80% (depending on variant)

Conspiracy theorists, as always, invent conspiracies about this, in which they have special knowledge and everyone else is "gullible" - all encouraged and provoked by conspiracy influencers and charlatans who make a mint off them.

You may want to pay more attention to your last sentence

"There is simply an opportunity to make money off of the gullibility of great numbers of people."

They came to check her papers and kick her out. It says it right there in the article.

"Under Queensland public health orders, people not vaccinated for COVID-19 are not allowed into hospitality venues. Police say they checked COVID-19 compliance at cafe after receiving “information from members of the public”.

What's worse, it sounds like some weirdo called the police and said "there's certain people going to that cafe without their papers". Lol, how pathetic. The owner was the one calling the mutiple police offers "filth"

No idea what your point is or what you're trying to defend.

You're only upsetting yourself at this point. Move on.

Fair enough, I can't speak for other people here in this regard. I personally was expecting some sort of mass depopulation event before Covid and the vaccines came along. Have been aware of the overpopulation crisis for a good while now.

Re: "charlatans" making money off of people; again, I'm not sure who you're referring to, but I doubt those people make even 0.0001% of the money these pharma companies are making. Also, isn't it a bit ironic that companies like Pfizer actually have been found guilty of fraud in the past, and fined billions of dollars as a result? In other words, they literally are convicted "charlatans" themselves. Wouldn't companies with a history of fraud not do the same again if they felt they would get away with it?

Not having a go at you, but rather making a general point.

• Advertisement

Nope, you don't get to throw out utterly wrong, offensive Nazi allusions and then try to dismiss it with weasel words like this. Then turn around and try to pin it on the people challenging your abuse of history for being 'upset'. You're not fooling anyone with these con jobs and cop outs.

Advertisement