Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Warehouse - 30% off - 13/2/2023 to 21/3/2023

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭kala85

Anything any good on it!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭ablelocks

not really, across all the amazons. twice i thought i had airpods / airpods pro at great prices but they seem to have disappeared or were snapped up.

some iphones 11 / 12 series available, not often you see 30% off them

edit : actually, i just saw that this is running till 21/3, so that's a decent length of time - just a matter of regularly checking for updated items falling into the offer...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭seanin4711

is this on spain france and germany too? no Vat etc

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Hideki99235

Not seen anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

Oui

https://www.amazon.fr/Offres-Reconditionnees-Les-Evenements/b?ie=UTF8&node=8873227031

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭amber2

Warehouse are getting a bit sloppy, have purchased recently incomplete items, wrong items in the package. Not the bargain it used to be just hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Absolute junk. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Look at this example from their warehouse - a minimal discount for AirPods that have been scratched up and fleeced of everything needed.

The problem here is that the Amazon returns policy is way too relaxed. No customer should be allowed to return a product in this condition and expect a refund - yet that's what Amazon permit.

May not even be the original AirPods customer bought!

This is what you are buying at the Amazon warehouse. 30% discount on these does not even apply!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Maybe I was unlucky, but my three most recent warehouse buys were complete flops, with items missing their description by a mile, e.g. a "like new" garlic press arrived broken in two and a"like new" smartphone with a screen defect visible already on boot up. The VAT miscalculation, incorrect descriptions, unavailable prepaid return and smaller and smaller discounts have killed it off for me. I could maybe give it a try again for an expensive product with a considerable discount, but other than that it's just a major waste of time now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,223 ✭✭✭digiman

Last warehouse item I bought was a ring pro doorbell camera. It was described as: "Condition: Used - Good - Minor cosmetic imperfection on the item."

Normally £219, got it for £94 and luckily managed to get a brand new one 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭ablelocks

airpods pro - gen 1 - warehouse price is the same as the warehouse price for gen 2s which is a bit mad. there is the 30% off, but if they've inflated the price then there's no real saving.

Advertisement