Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Levi's Men's 511 Slim Jeans - €26

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

70% Cotton, 28% Lyocell, 2% Elastane, that's hard pass thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,441 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Similar to Pollycotton maybe,super soft. Elastane is great in Jeans.

The colour is a deal breaker though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Slim is a deal breaker. Near impossible to buy jeans that fit anymore, everything is skinny or slim and look ridiculous on most men. Was in Blanch shopping centre a while back and tried a few different shops for their most relaxed or loose fit jeans, waist and length was fine but a struggle to get on and then couldn't comfortably sit or squat without the fear of tearing them. Since Debenhams left the country there isn't any shop in Blanch that stock Levi jeans so will have to try further a field and see if any of them are a better fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I guess I'm just a curmudgeon then, to me proper jeans, esp 501s are 100% cotton and decently hard wearing. If I wanted poly cotton blends, softness or stretchy I'd be buying trakkie pants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,622 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Absolutely, they shouldn’t be making skinny jeans above x waist.

so hard to get a nice relaxed fit that go over big thighs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

511s are definitely not skinny and I personally wouldn't even call them slim. 511s are now my go-to jeans and I have a few pairs. All bought at less than half the RRP, including from Amazon.

Some, but not all 511s have elastane which gives a slight stretch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Got mine today. My last pair of Levis were 33" long so I thought I'd have to turn up these ones, but the slim fit is just snug enough to hug my leg so it isn't really noticeable that they're a little long.

And I agree with the above post - there's definitely a big difference between slim and skinny fit. Slim with elastane is very comfortable.

Advertisement