Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW24 Matchday thread.

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Shaw hooked with cleanie intact

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,896 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

The only.thing I have to say after that game is that VAR can't be trusted, Rashford was definitely offside.

I have Rashford so that's not a sour grapes comment.

I'm having a brutal week. I had 22 points coming into today with just Shaw and Rashford left. On 41 now with bps to come but it's a very bad week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

1 more save please DDG,ha ha bang on the button

Tottenham XI: Forster, Lenglet, Dier, Romero, Davies, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Royal, Richarlison, Kulusevski, Kane.

Subs: Austin, Sanchez, Porro, Tanganga, Matar Sarr, Danjuma, Perisic, Moura, Son.

West Ham XI: Fabianski, Aguerd, Ogbonna, Kehrer, Emerson, Rice, Downes, Coufal, Soucek, Bowen, Antonio.

Subs: Areola, Cresswell, Johnson, Fornals, Lanzini, Benrahma, Scamacca, Ings, Casey.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭crushproof

Emerson Royal (Davies)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

This game sounds fairly turgid....does Kane look like doing anything at all??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Kane assist :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭shmeee

Son (Kane)

Son only on the field a few mins

Don't own Kane so killer that assist

• Advertisement

Nice one... desperately need a double digit score from him.

Does he look like doing anything else I wonder? 😂

Not really, game is put to bed now after that 2nd goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

59 pts , small green arrow from 41k to 33k

Rashford, Bruno and Shaw did the trick today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Yesterday I thought I was having a bad day but I ended up having a good week.

69 and a healthy green arrow to 305k. I'm not sure I'll get to the heights of last season's rank but hopefully a top 75k or 100k maybe if possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Didn’t see the game but how often would a midfield player score two goals and not get the full 3 bps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭thegame983

Players like Rashford, Salah etc tend to need 2 attacking returns to get any bps generally (they give the ball away trying to score). Compare to Bruno, Odegaard, KDB who all get more bps from general play (passes complete, chances created etc.) So one return is usually enough to get a bap or two

If Rashford was a forward he would have walked the bps.

54 gives a 25K rise to 775K.....at this rate I should break into the top 100K some time around Christmas 2029.

Going with Felix over Watkins was always going to be risky....I had overlooked how terrible Chelsea have been lately

Advertisement