Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of a set of O'Neills jerseys?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

I'm sure this has been asked here before but I am wondering if anyone can help me out. I am wondering if anyone here knows off hand roughly how much you are talking for a new set of jerseys for a mens senior team? With club crest, sponsor, in club colours etc, about 25-30 of them

Couldn't be arsed with the whole rigmaroll of going through an O'Neills rep, just wondering if someone here knows that can give me a quick simple answer.

Also, I suppose it doesn't have to be O'Neills either
    I have a quote of €1065 for exactly what you describe above from O'Neills. Includes VAT for a set of 30.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Connorzee wrote: »
    Might be no harm to try PerformSportsgear based in Armagh. Very nice jerseys, and good to deal with. Jersey designs are savage, and the managing director was an employee of O'Neills for 20 years and was responsible for the designs and product development within the company before the designs went to ****. They dont have the licence to use the GAA logo, but in fairness, who really cares if it has the GAA logo or not, you're wearing them playing hurling or football so i dont think it'll be a mystery to know you're a GAA head. Because of this then you'll save a fortune and they do packages including training tops.

http://www.performsportsgear.co.uk

Their jersies are okay - they were official license holders to the LGFA, but they were rescinded because their leisurewear was shockingly bad! Wouldn't deal with them at all tbh - there is a reason why the GAA license holders are there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

newg300 wrote: »
    Never heard of KC, but some of those jerseys are very smart.

O'Neills might need to cop themselves on a bit

KC sports have nice gear
    very reliable (ie they have the stuff ready when they say) and good prices

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    KC sports have nice gear
    very reliable (ie they have the stuff ready when they say) and good prices
    Their hat designs look lovely. Must you buy in bulk from them or can one buy individual items?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭Dunedin

Anyone buy a set of club jerseys recently? What price roughly would anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,882 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

I'm in a club in the USA now so not sure if it'll be the exact same at home but there's a huge difference in price now between masita and o Neill's. We got masita last year and they cost something like 900 for a set. O Neill's this year looking like almost twice that. The masita we got last year weren't great though tbh, but that's a serious price difference.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Have a look at Bodibro as well if you are looking for jerseys - our clubs have been with them for a number of years now, great kit

Advertisement