Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass delete draft posts on mobile site

• 18-02-2023 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,676 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I was replying to a thread that got deleted before I posted. Now I have 49 drafts of the same reply (this is before autosave draft got disabled)

Is there a quick way to delete all my draft responses, or will I have to delete them one by one?

Thanks in advance!

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Are they visible if you go to the drafts page:

I couldn't find a direct link to that on the mobile version of the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,676 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

Yep, they're all there. I can delete them individually but just not bothered clicking the button 49 times if I can avoid it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,274 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

You just clicked a button 110 times to type a message that you didn't want to click a button 48 times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,676 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

Okay, fair enough, but I don't have to wait for the page to refresh every single time I type a new character 😉

Advertisement