Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MITB Saturday 1st July in UK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭jo187

Yeah it's a worry like you say easily be 100 pounds for the worst seats.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I’ve seen rumours of £120 for the nose bleed seats. At only 19,000 capacity this will sell out very quickly even at those prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,453 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

This is the view from the section (got from the seatview site) I got in the ticket package. I do get a free Hat/Lanyard and dedicated entry point as part of it.

Saw a concert there years ago sitting in the section across. It's an incredible Arena and literally didn't realise its only a section of the complex and you can literally spend the whole day inside

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think red hot Gunther should win here and cash in at SS

Think it's a huge possibility giving his Rumble performance

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ballax, you'd think they'd announce it all together. Prob not the only one after buying the MITB packages

Not sure what to do now, prob an extra £300 with flight changes/extra hotel etc

29th-SD House show in Dublin

30th- SD in O2

1st- MITB in O2

A nice but pretty expensive few days of grappling

Post edited by PTH2009 on

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

You have your ticket for MitB, forget bout Smackdown!

Just hoping this wont eat too much into the MitB tickets when they go on sale separately!

True and few other factors to consider (Raw Crew have a house show in Newcastle the 30th).

Tbh there might not even be a standalone sales for each event

We could end up sering CATC 2 before the year is out with they way the schedules are going nowadays. The whole touring schedule is strange enough post covid.

Bit the bullet and changed my flight over to the Friday 30th June ha. Got a little lucky on the hotel front in terms of price with a stay in 2 different hotels in Barking working out at £143 for the 2 nights

I'm hoping I'll pick up a ticket for the SD show in the coming months (prob see the same roster the night before in Dublin ha), if not I'm sure I'll find something too do for the night Thankfully sorted for MITB

Trip 1 of 2 too London sorted

Post edited by PTH2009 on

• Advertisement

From The O2 website

'Tickets for both Smackdown and Money in The Bank are available to O2 and Virgin Media customers via Priority from 12pm on Wednesday 23 February and go on general sale at 12pm on Friday 24 February via www.theo2.co.uk. Limited single event tickets will be available in due course'

Have hope ill pick up a SD only ticket, know I'd have a good chance of selling a MITB ticket if I bought a Combo ticket in this weeks sales but feel the cheapest ticket could be in the range of £150 which is very much not cheap. No guarantee the tickets will be separate either and the QR code could be for access to both shows

Don't think I'll be going to one of the'Hooked On Wrestling' after parties. The one after CATC was not great. Maybe it was just everyone was a bit jaded ha

Layout is different which I imagine is to accommodate more fans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Anybody have any idea how to get into the priority sales before the general sale Friday opens ?

I don't have a UK phone number for the virgin media/o2 presale and even though I've bought WWE tickets through ticketmaster before I haven't gotten any email from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Theres a WWE Presale today https://www.wwe.com/mitb2023-presale-registration , but I haven't got a code and the sale is in 90 mins don't think anyone has got it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Just got the code there for it. I'm assuming this is going to sell out within minutes based on the capacity here. Based on CATC pricing, I reckon 450ish for lower tier, and probably 250 for the good upper tier seats, so going to be expensive.

No email received here but I did only sign up for it an hour ago.

Is the code unique per person is it one code for everyone ? Saw someone on reddit saying the code is WWEPRESALE

Delayed an hour. Bah

Yeah thats it should get you in, sale pushed back to 1

Huge demand for the presale is the reason its pushed back

Any word on how much the combo ticket prices are ?

Seen plenty of people on twitter complaining but all the screenshots I've seen are of ringside seats which will obviously be expensive. Haven't been to a PPV before so not sure what the 'normal' price would be.

Someone posted up a screenshot from the O2 Priority sale and there pretty high

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Am I right in saying these are just combo tickets, and not individual ticket for just MitB? Wont be in London for SD, so looking for just MitB ticket!

gone already

Looks like they're sold out. Not getting anything back for WWE Presale tickets, only the Platinum ones and the tickets coming back there are stupid prices

Same here. Queue told me there was 7000 ahead of me and I got in at 1:06 but they were all gone. There was a platinum ticket for 600 but I'm not paying that.

And here i was thinking this would be handy pick up 4, might just have to make do with Belfast in April

Ya, same, I was about 4000 and they were gone. Platinum tickets were ridiculous priced

Prices here and I'd say there's only a handful of tickets in the £227.75-£70.25 price bracket (Level 4)

There's none left from what I can see. Cheapest Platinum option I got was about 350

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Not to worry the resale tickets will land in a couple of hours. *madface*

• Advertisement

Cost me a lot extra (and is only MITB event) but happy I went with the priority package

Hoping I'll pick up a SD ticket, going too the live event in Dublin on the Thursday so possibly be the same roster for the taping.

AXS.com also do tickets for the event and are worth keeping an eye on too

They really would of made a big dent in capacity if it was in Cardiff again or if any of the big London stadiums were free

Advertisement