Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes saving upto €10 via Revolut

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

ah lads - this is all starting to feel like a weird dream - I just got a follow up from my complaints handler, she advised to disregard her first response (saying that the offer was never activate and that I didn't qualify) she then says in her new email that the offer was activated in error too early and that this was human error on their part. She has then gone on to offer me another 30 quid in compensation (60 in total from an 8 euro claim)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dec4

I got a response today to my complaint stating that the offer had been activated early due to "human error" but was valid when I made my purchase. I got the €30 redress but still didn't get the cashback despite the offer being valid according to them! What a complete c**k up and God knows how much time Revolut and its account holders are wasting on this....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,042 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Sounds like it’s turning out to be a very profitable offer for some people 🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭howiya

I raised a complaint through their website coz I couldn't be bothered with going through their chat.

As part of the complaint form they ask how they can rectify it. I simply asked them to honour the cash back, which they have now done. I didn't get any compensation but don't feel the need either although obviously wouldn't have turned it down.

Email response gave the same explanation about the offer being turned on early in error.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I am (OP) happy to put a smile on on some faces 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭go4it

checked the app for cashback offers but Dunnes is not there. looks like they gave up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Sarn

The 20% cashback offer is still available for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Is it correct that VAT taken off to total spend before Cashback calculated?

Don't remember that in T&Cs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I don't remember it either, but it probably makes senses why only received around 8euro cashback.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 koala123

I was told by another person on chat, they processed my claim and would appear in five days. Never received anything so I contacted them again and now they’re back to saying because I used a discount voucher, the offer wasn’t valid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

So there saying you used the 5 of 25/10 of 50 voucher and they wont honor the deal...I didn't read that myself but looks like revolut is trying to get themselves out of a hole here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I used a 10 off 50 voucher. I wasn't given the whole 20% cashback, probably like 14%. I wasn't asked to show receipt or anything.

Just tell them that wasn't in the t&c's and you'll be making a complaint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Took a few more days than promised, but result in the end🙂

Hi, Berberis

This is Y from Revolut. We are reaching out because of your Reward from Dunnes.

We investigated this case from our side and would like to provide you with 10.60 EUR as cashback from this transaction: transaction

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we hope you can continue to enjoy Revolut as usual.

Thank you for understanding and have a nice day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭sidcon

How long did it take for you to get an answer, I'm day 11 now waiting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

10 days

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I had to do a complaint, took ages. Got 20 back in the end.

Advertisement