Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MITB Saturday 1st July in UK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Yeah I was going to ask if this was just a normal selling out or bots/ticketmaster being greedy like what happened with the taylor swift concerts but it was fairly obvious. There was a message on the queue screen about them releasing more tickets for the general sale on Friday but I imagine the same thing will happen.

Anyway I still have my ticket for the Dublin show so at least there's that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Picked up a pair combi tickets for 90 a pop today

Might not even do Smackdown, but don’t think I’d have gotten straight up MITb tickets for That price

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Well done. You’re the only person I’ve heard of getting tickets. I will try again Friday but I hold out no hope getting any.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Went straight through and noting left on the other pre sale today.

Hopefully tomorrow can get something.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

A load of people after getting the cheaper tickets on the O2 priority and Virgin Media presales. Only open to UK customers

Maybe Ticketmaster got a smaller allocation and places like Axs.com will have better availability

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

No dice today either. Gutted to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got nothing when I selected search with the default best seats selected but once I manually selected all the price options tickets came up. Had to go with ones slightly more expensive than I wanted but I decided to go with them based on how hard it was to get any ticket the past few days.

Knowing ticketmaster there could plenty of tickets under 200 available the last week of June and I'll feel like a right muppet.

Gutted, didn't get them. Could hold out hope for a batch later on but who knows.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Got in. Saw only platinum tickets for 1050 sterling each. Exited stage left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Presume they’ll go on sale for just MitB alone in the coming days/weeks?

This from the 02 email

Join the waiting room at 11:30am for your chance to get combo tickets for both events at 12pm. Limited single event tickets will be available at a later date.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I'd say there won't be many tickets just for that so unless you're willing to pay 1k, it's unlikely any of us get one of those. I reckon it'll be easier to pickup a ticket just for Smackdown as I'd imagine people will have bought the combo but only want to see MITB

That’s what we’ve done

only paid 70 a pop to be fair, so didn’t mind paying it, but I only wanted the Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Can I ask, did you buy through Ticketmaster.co.uk and if so, how did you get around not having a UK address?

Wouldn't take my eircode. Tried a random London post code and still wouldnt take it.

Dou you need a UK account log in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Is there not a option on the delivery page to select Rep Ireland, might be hard to see on mobile as this caught me out for the Belfast date

I logged in with my Irish TM account (Uk and Ireland are the same system) and then choose ROI for deliver option (which is the o2 app anyway)

Ticketmaster have added a few non premium tickets

Still £450 a pop though

Yeah and not great seats for that money.

It's not looking good as everything gone in the pre sale it seems as no mention of any more tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Would love to go but a bit hesitant after what I paid to get to clash at the Castle. Will keep an eye on things tne next while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Was gutted that I missed the pre-sale but an optimistic I’ll pick up something reasonable on TM or the presale.

The presales will drop soonish when people aren’t buying them for stupid money.

Was hummin’ and hawing about spending €200+. The wife said go and remember it’s two shows.

Hoping to source a ticket for SD only

Prices on TM now have £450 the cheapest, be a bit risky to buy it and try sell the MITB ticket

AXS don't have anything left in the general sale

With the news of AEW having a show in Wembley Stadium, will WWE respond by having a serious card for MITB now ??

I'm sure Vince couldn't giving a flying f**k (or is even aware of it) and it'll stay with whatevers planned

Definitely a brilliant time for UK/European wrestling fans

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

WWE don’t have to do anything MITB is already sold out. Rumour online is this years MITB winner will be cashing in on a midcard title again.

Lame but will be a great occasions and for what I paid I'll enjoy it ha

If only AEW announced the event late last year. Always wanted to see something in Wembley and cashed in (no pun intended) on the Weeknd there in August

Don’t get me wrong MITB will be amazing. If I could get my hands on a non platinum ticket I would have went.

definitely going to go to Wembley tho.

Post put up on 'The O2s Facebook' saying a limit number of single event tickets will go on sale Friday 5th May at 10am but was taken down quickly

Wonder is it been postponed due to the general sale for AEW All In going on sale at a similar time

The Tribal chief Roman Reigns is advertised for the event now

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Imagine if Reigns wins MITB and cashes in to win the new Raw title 😄 the internet would explode and we get #Roman3Belts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Since they suddenly started bringing Zelina to the fore and giving her the title match for Puerto Rico, I was trying to think who could get that treatment for MitB. Strange there are no English women on the main roster. 4 Scottish and 1 Welsh.

Even for the men, Pretty Deadly would now be the only English ones there, with Wade on commentary.

Advertisement