Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,166 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

• Registered Users Posts: 13,166 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Wow, what resilience she has, despite her illness 🫂

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

I think it has died back a bit, excuse the pun, since people started saying it's not on. Now people have to announce to the world on SM when a family member dies, and it has to have a pray for me I've having a bad day or something that is looking for attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Obviously didn't wash the conditioner out of my hair properly in the shower because I was in a rush so now the back of my head feels greasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Dramatik

When there's a couple ahead of you at the supermarket checkout and the person who's not paying stands behind the person who is paying.

The problem being that you can't put your shopping on the conveyor belt as they are standing in the way.

Where as if they stand on front (at the bagging end) they are out of the way and they could even start bagging up the items, with the other person unloading items from the basket, further speeding up the process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,941 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I forgot to make the batter for pancakes. Pancake Wednesday for me 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much month left at the end of a pay cheque!

Post edited by Bredabe on

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

just annoyed at the world in general

• Registered Users Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

“Everywhere and everything is a playground or to be explored by my little darling. I won’t let anything restrain them. They don’t know them meaning of the word ‘No’.”

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Nervous talkers. I've spoken about her before but my boss is one of these who takes 5 minutes to say 10 words because she's such a nervous talker she pads out her sentence with 100 other words like 'or whatever', 'you know', 'I suppose', and nervously laughs every 30 seconds. It makes me grind my teeth every time she speaks. I'll be toothless by the time she retires.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

High maintenance people. For all the talk of resilience, they can't handle the smallest discomfort or if things don't go exactly their way, so everyone has to bend over backwards to accommodate them.

Well, f off and grow a pair, the universe does not revolve around you.

• This is less of a TA and more of a mini rant but heck it.

Why do people who clearly don’t want to be in a job not just resign? Rather than make my life miserable by either not doing the job correctly or just not showing up with various excuses.

An individual I work with seemingly refuses to accept any direction or training I’ve tried to give, half arses the job and when it’s time to clean down they will do the absolute bare minimum to make it look “clean” at a glance. But delve even slightly past the surface and it’s evident they haven’t done a thing.

Food not wrapped correctly, fridges littered in food crumbs etc.

Then I hear when they were out all week a while back requiring me to do their job + my job (so basically two shifts in one day amounting for 14 hour days…) they weren’t sick at all and were just not arsed!

Okay so fcuking stay home then and just be honest you are not bothered ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Eh who are you and what have you done to our sweet natured new home?? 😂

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Sweet natured? Moi? Lots of people would disagree... 😁

(I had to deal with one high maintenance person too many!)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I have a weird trapped nervey thing going on in my lower back/upper arse and it's making me walk like John Cleese.

People who no matter what you say will be like oh I have experience of that. Like you could say, I've a massive growth on my arse that looks like Maggie Thatcher and they'd be like, back in the seventies I was dealing with three of those growths at the one time! Ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

TA today - going on holidays in a few days for the first time in 3 years and decided to get manicure / pedicure - I’ve already chipped 3 nails, only left the clinic 1 hour ago. Ffs, i should be wrapped in bubble wrap. By the time I get to Madeira, my fingernails will look like aa 5 year old painted them.

Getting stuck in traffic and people blaming me for being an obstruction. No ! I’m waiting for the car in front to move then i can get out of your way .

strange how I’m blocking a woman in a suv while a artic went by me no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭StevenToast

TA that our 2 year old son is abit upset this evening for some reason and wont eat a pancake which he normally loves...

My wife is in bad form as a result and wont eat any either....

I made a big effort aswell with all the toppings etc....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

People who cannot STFU…. People who when they are not part of a conversation in any way shape or form or even party to what is being discussed…cannot wait momentarily for a gap in that conversation to ask their unrelated question or say whatever and instead just start talking over / at people….. an individual I know is known for this….with them earlier… another showing of this craic…. Normally they are dealt with very diplomatically but not today, patience was wearing thin , this time not mine, no harm.

Post edited by Strumms on

• Advertisement

I fell for a again 😡😡 . A News about your ticket email from the lottery. 2 fcuking .50 , basterds.

Don't get my hopes up !!!

Angry dickheads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

So much I want to do in the garden, but not going out in that bitter wind.

Just read a newspaper article where it's obvious the reporter didn't check the facts, simply took the official line they were fed. I expected higher standards from that publication.

Watching Countdown and while I got the conundrum ( malignant ) I didn’t get the numbers round. Is was 100 ,9 ,1 for 800 . Doh !

When people call you buddy. It's usually said by a flute who you would never want to be your "buddy".

Watching utv news and the news reader call Tesco Tesco’s. There is no S at the end !!!

Pine furniture. And doors & doorframes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Talk about shifty **** neighbours… The neighbour, a motorcycle enthusiast. At 10.14pm starts up his motorcycle and starts absolutely revving the fûck out of it. It’s being turned on, off, on, off and revved to what sounds like it’s max rev limit… for about 12-15 minutes..

the bloke primarily works from home so why he can’t do it at a reasonable time, like I dunno, 8 pm ? Instead of being a prized cock…. ? There are neighbours nearer then I am, one being in her ‘80’s… whose peace, quiet and tranquility are impacted more then mine… comes from a family of oddballs though, so hardly surprising…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Made me think of Keith Duffy, wasn't buddy his catchphrase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Mad that amazon can send something & it arrives within 48hrs, yet return something to them via an post and its sitting "sorted" In Dublin for the last 3 days! Ridiculous.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement