Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 2660 Flip phone - how to disable flight mode

Options
  • 01-03-2023 9:43pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

My father bought one of these recently. He has the terrible habit of clicking left, right and centre without looking at what he's doing and without reading any of the messages, with the result that he's managed to put the phone to airplane mode and now he can't find a way of switching that off. I'm not near him or I'd go over and fix it myself, so I'm stuck with asking Boardsies (the online manuals don't seem to mention it).

Does anyone know how to switch the flight mode off on that phone, please? I'll have to give him instructions over the landline.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

usually this would be under connectivity settings

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'll get him to take a look, thanks. Isn't there a shortcut, too, e.g. like using the volume button or the on/off button?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Sorry - i have no idea. just looking at it and memory bring me back to 1990's , but check this out @0:14s (ignore that different model and different task)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Thanks, smuggler. I'll get him to try.

Advertisement