Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dairy Beef Bulls

Options
  • 03-03-2023 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering what Dairy Beef AI bulls people have used that have worked well this year?...or what bulls they are planning to use for the year ahead?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Morris Moss

Used Hereford 5346 from progressive, some of the best calves I've had in a long time, great size to them but with a narrow head.

didn't have to assist anything so far and they're polled as well so no hardship with lads looking for me to dehorn them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭simx

Aa4743 on any heifers don’t hold to first round fr and aa4638 or Zep on cows

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dmbt86

I’ve a wee belted Galloway heifer. Just wondering what would be best bull to use as a first Calver? I usually just rear and sell on but she’s just too good to let go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Advertisement