Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IAA Systems Control and Monitring Engineer

Options
  • 06-02-2023 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello everyone,

I recently applied for the SCM Engineer role with IAA and had two rounds of interviews which I cleared successfully. I then got an email stating I was on a panel. I wanted to know my chances of getting an offer letter from them. Is anyone in the same boat?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 slavaslavcoleslaw

Sorry, I haven't any info, but curious on the hiring process for it... how were the interviews?

Did they explain the shift roster?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rohanbhutani1993

no they just said it's 24/7 shifts and there were 2 rounds of interview and then candidates were placed on Shannon/Dublin pannel. There were 16 openings across 2 airports. Offfers were made to the highest rank candidates first and I am quoting them now "If offers of appointment are not accepted we will then move to the next highest placed panel member until the process is exhausted. The panel(s) will cease to exist once all vacancies have been filled. We will be contacting candidates with offers of appointment next week."

Advertisement