Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITV - Unforgotten [** SPOILERS **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,886 ✭✭✭sporina

Rfrip wrote: »
    Sensitive soul for sure but Jesus it was sad

If anything happens Ted tonight I’ll have to ring in sick for the rest of the week

i guess your enjoying work after all :pac:

jaysus.. wudda been exciting has someone prominent met their demise :(

v underwhelming..

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭osullic

Rfrip wrote: »
    Just finished binge watching season 4

I am absolutely devastated with the ending. Like I’m in bits

Where can I watch season 4?? missed it on itv.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

osullic wrote: »
    Where can I watch season 4?? missed it on itv.

i just watched it on the usual online streaming avenues!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Talisman

bogmanfan wrote: »
    Finished Season 4 last night. Really enjoyed it as always, but felt there were a lot of loose ends regarding the case
    why did Rob keep the body? Why in a freezer? Why remove the head/hands, and then keep them? A lot left unexplained I feel
    It was mentioned a few times that Rob wasn't that intelligent and was easily led. The head and hands were removed to prevent the body from being identified. Why keep them? He more than likely didn't have the imagination about how to dispose of them so he did the next best thing by 'securing' them. It worked in so far as the body wasn't discovered until he had died.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭brian_t

Season 4 starts on ITV3 on the Monday 2nd of August at 10pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Season 4 beginning on RTE One tomorrow night after Prime Time.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭8mv

Just caught up with Season 4 on the RTE Player - even though I had an inkling of what was going to happen it was still a great finale.

Glad to hear they will press on with Season 5, but I hope they do it justice. Others have mentioned Sheridan Smith as a possible replacement - that would be good. I also think - and I may be in a minority here - that Amanda Abbington would be a good fit. I enjoyed her performances in Sherlock and Safe. If they were to turn it on it's head and go for a guy, maybe they could do a Hill Street Blues or Doctor Who trick and bring in an actor that played a different role in an earlier season. I'm thinking specifically of Mark Bonnar - he's been impressive in anything I've seen him in...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,605 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Talisman

The new season of Vera is scheduled to begin airing the second week of January so season 5 of Unforgotten will probably follow in late February/early March. I think it was the same with the scheduling of season 4.

Finally a date!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I love the show but Sinead Keenan has got some big shoes to fill...I have found her a bit hit and miss.

I thought she was particularly bad in London Irish...but she was good in being human, we will see!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

She really does. Think Nicola Walker is one of the finest actors of her generation so don't have high hopes but at least Sanjeev is still involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’m still not over the last season tbh

Sinéad Keenan is a very good actress. I almost didn't recognise her in Little Boy Blue. I'm curious as to whether she'll have an Irish or english character in this season of Unforgotten. I guess it's all about the script really, will be interesting to see.

I think a binge watch of the previous episodes is on the cards over the coming week. No need, I know, but still!

Post edited by The Princess Bride on

I forgot about Little Boy Blue, she was excellent in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭CoBo55

I loved her in river, brilliant series.

Busy few days with the final 3 Endeavour episodes starting on Sunday, and Unforgotten on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,988 ✭✭✭Xander10

Saw a trailer and Sinead being interviewed. I've a feeling she will be excellent

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Glad I saw this thread, the return of Unforgotten had completely passed me by. Looking forward to it, wonder if it can keep up the quality without Nicola Walker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Just watched episode one of the new series, it really is an excellent crime drama, Sinead Keenan doing a fine job filling her predecessors boots.

DCI Khan still grieving after his former colleague's demise.

Lots of characters introduced with little to tie them together but all will become clearer in time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Good opener, intrigued to see where it goes. Liked Sunny standing up for himself at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Jaymacc

Wondering if and where this will feature on Irish tv?

Not sure. There is usually a delay and RTE show it rather than Virgin Media channels, unlike some other ITV series.

Very enjoyable last night, scene setting. Like the realistic way they are showing Sunny's grief.

My uncle worked in what used to be called Personnel in a large organisation for years. He always says that the effects of the death of a work colleague can have the most long lasting impacts among staff, even if the person was ill. The effect can be impossible to predict. The low profile man or woman, who seemingly got on with their job quietly every day, can turn out to have been supporting many others who begin to struggle, maybe people they didn't even work with on a day to day basis. The high profile, popular person passes away and they can leave behind a legacy of difficulties and bad behaviour which nobody spoke about while they were alive.

Obviously it's different in this show, where Cassie was the heart of a small team who feel her loss acutely and will show it in different ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I thought that was a really solid opener as well the dynamic between Sinead Keenan and Bhaskar is very interesting, kind of confrontational I like it!

I have faith it will all come together...it's all on ITVX...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Got it from the pirate, looking forward to watching it this evening 😊

RTÈ are currently showing the first series, hope they show all the rest as it’s no longer on Netflix!

Ah feck it I don't have ITV. It'll be on RTE but not for ages.

Up to episode 4 now, it's as good as always and Keenan is without doubt a worthy successor to Nicola Walker.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Just finished and it was good but left with a sense of disappointment

I don't know why they had Jay lie or Hume cop to the murder. Very strange choice. Also shouldn't Bele have been charged with conspiracy to cover up a murder or something, she stuffed a body up a chimney. I liked it overall and I like the chemistry. As always I could do without the drama in their personal lives and her husband supposedly having lied about the whole thing and then blaming her sister's issues? Nah that didn't sit right, hopefully it's followed up on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

RTE 1 airs the show very late Saturday or Sunday not sure what series

Advertisement