Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

These despicable shysters are able to thrive because of the wholly inadequate services for children, or indeed anyone vulnerable, provided by the HSE. Why should ANY child facing psychosocial challenges, having difficulty learning or developing early signs of anxiety and depression have to wait so long for an assessment that their parents are forced into a position of spending extortionate sums of money on these utterly unscrupulous operators? There is no regulation or oversight because the waiting lists will get longer and the government might have to do something. Why don't our children deserve better?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting watching Alien , while actually waiting for Wordle in 20 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

In bed contemplating life

Back out of bed. No sleep coming so pharmaceutical aid called for !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tae and toast and netflix, the wild holiday has begun 🙄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,114 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just got 2 bars on a dreaded Covid test, yippee, I finally joined the gang. Downside is that I have an Asia trip starting in 2 days. I know the exact restaurant cashier who coughed before giving me my receipt, I was foolish not to run away.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Meself and the wife remain some of the few unaffected so.. Will you be home with Blue?.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,114 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I have actually sat at home for the last 5 days, have a 3 day trip starting Thursday and then 10 days off, I have a slight sore throat, no high temperature and no other symptoms. At least it’s easy to get vitamin D.

That's for sure, mind yourself, don't force yourself to work if you don't need to

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ah I had peacocks who were like house pets... Just in and out and tame and lovely! Their eggs are lovely; huge yolks.. I had all manner of critters up north! A goat, and made cheese etc,,,Jacobs sheep for yarn to spin and knit... I was all but self sufficient..hens, geese, ducks.... cats... No dogs though until I came to Ireland. All males especially birds, are fiercely and aggressively territorial but they know who feeds them....Those were good years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Deskside 😭, so tired today, at least no snow or ice here, forecast is all over the shop. 2 coffees already, it will be a long day.

Not freezing here either

Not freezing where we're heading to in Connemara either, thankfully. Relieved.

Coffee, about to get showered, dressed and hit the road.

Enjoy the Connemara spin, they'll be awake out that way again but unlikely to get any late nights 😂

That suits me grand, Grem. As long as I can get out and about during the day...

Planning a trip to Galway City. Haven't seen it since Eyre Sqpiare was dug up nearly 20 years ago.

They only just finished filling in the hole 🤣🤣

♥️

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

A home day again. But with Food via Ferry arriving so no need to cook etc..

Very drained and weepy so this is an extra blessing today.

Such luxury! Love it....

Post edited by Graces7 on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Have a cold, not covid according to the test.

Beautiful day today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Bob sporting his new collar

He seems ok with !

Our cat wearing green for St. Patrick's Day. ☘️☘️

Also nose scratches from bush or fighting.

Moon on the east coast this evening. 🌝

Where’s Alfie 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Doggie hi-viz 😁

Are you getting him a job labouring, Auto??

To thine own self be true

Well you can see he was asleep on his security job 😂😂

He looks like he's about to order a breakfast roll with ketchup and a mug of tae, leave the bag in.. 🤣

Ketchup should not happen, just no.. I'm aware that's probably like a Lyons/barrys debate but I shall not be moved

• Advertisement

I went to the toilet , which was grand . 2 minutes. Then fell over on the way out which took 20 minutes to get up from

Advertisement