Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linden Demesne Maynooth

Options
  • 25-10-2022 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone,

It looks like they've got the show house ready and actual photographs on the website for the new development in Maynooth, Linden Demesne, but can't seem to find any info on dates as to when they'll be on sale. Does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭you2008

Introducing Linden Demesne, the latest development of spacious 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes by Cairn Homes. Located just a short walk from the entrance to the majestic Carton Avenue, Linden Demesne is carefully planned around a central green space featuring mature Oak trees.

We are delighted to invite you to view the new Show Homes this Saturday, 5th and Sunday, 6th November from 10am - 12pm. 

For further information speak with Selling Agents Hooke & MacDonald and

Coonan New Homes.

​​​

3 Bedroom Homes from €485,000

(from 114 sq m / 1,227 sq ft)

4 Bedroom Homes from €580,000

(from 142 sq m / 1,528 sq ft)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tbcq1234

Disappointed with the price of the 3bed semi s in this development. Did anyone go to the viewing at the weekend and reserve a house?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chilaquiles

I had called in on Sunday. They had sold out of the 4 beds by Saturday but there were still a few 3 beds going. Not sure if they sold all, but they are v. pricey!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tbcq1234

Does anyone know what completion dates have been given for phase 1 and phase 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nmcl87

Feb/Mar for phase 1, not sure about phase 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 MrTea247

Anyone know anything about the planning of phase 2? Or when they're starting work on it? assuming there is a phase 2! 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

Anyone booked here?

We're in the early stages of booking @ferike1. Have you booked? How has the process been?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Overdue

Hi - just at the stage now where were being invited to snag, in the first phase. Wondering if anyone was aware of a Whatsapp group or the like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nivasv

Hi even we are at early stages of booking....i am not aware of any whatsapp group as well...we can create one if everyone is interested :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 vine0001

We're in the early stages of buying a house there too. We were told the handover should be around May/ June? Not sure if that's phase 1 or 2?

I'd be interested in a Whatsapp group @nivasv Should we get one going?

We've booked on Linden Avenue - we were told May/June too @vine0001 but I suspect it'll be June/July, do you?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nivasv

Hi @MrTea247 Just created one and let me know if this doesn't work for you :)

See if this works: (Add https:// to the link since boards.ie doesn't allow me to post the full link)

chat.whatsapp.com/DWnAb39WVRLFwSzC0JVG1d

• Registered Users Posts: 1 positronic

Hey there.

We’re just in the early stages of booking one of the 3 bed places. Was wondering if there’s a WhatsApp group still going?

cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Una_bee

hi guys - Ive just snagged in Linden. Is there a WhatsApp group I could join? the above link does not work!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Una_bee

same! did u manage to get invited to a WhatsApp group? would love to join thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭CapriciousOne

We’ve also just snagged recently. If there’s a group going that would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aralbalkan

Hey folks, I was thinking of having a look at this development (and Maynooth in general; I hear it’s lovely but have never been). Was just wondering if anyone has already moved in and, if so, what your thoughts are about the area, etc. Thanks!

Advertisement