Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCP Air Rifle - Refill options

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭slipperyox

not shooting often = hand pump or maybe change rifle for a break barrel.

You'd pick up a scuba tank far cheaper from facebook, and get it filled once or twice a year.

That pump? wouldn't bother if I got a scuba tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Bushwack

I have Yong heng compressor for a few years now and its absolutely brilliant. I pump the rifle up regular and change the little filter every 3 or 4 fills so no moisture enters the rifle. Hand pumps are a pain in the you know what's and those dive cylinder are limited enough with high pressure fills especially if your rifle fills 250 bar or over and you have to travel long distance to fill them. If you decide to get a pump like that only fill your rifle and not a dive cylinder and change the oil often with oil recommend. Also start the pump before pressuring the the system if that makes sense. Just prepare to fork out more money for pellets as you will find your self shooting more with your own supply of air to hand. I can't comment on the pump in your post but just the pump I have my self, but they look similar enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭gillamandango

Appreciate it was a few years ago, but have heard good things about the Yong Heng model, where did you pick it up? Looked online and pretty much seems to be only in the US or AliExpress.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Bushwack

Got it from eBay in Germany

Advertisement