Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Wide awake, despite that 2 tablets to help me sleep.. if I take a 2nd dose I'll be asleep to tomorrow afternoon 😡

Ah fcuk it I decided to sit up rather than lie awake in the bed

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's painful. I am up to catch a bus, also painful.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bus - freezing and that's despite a few asking for heat..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside here, finally feeling better.

Still desperately tired though. Had a few very short nights this week. Found some of my grandfather's old service record from the war and went down a rabbit hole. When you think about it, it's surprising how close we still are to those events.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Now on return journey. Cranky out.

• Advertisement

Anything we can do to ease the crankiness? Anyone you need taken care of? 😈

Ask the bus driver to go faster please

I'll see if I can light a fire underneath their rear end (or other sensitive parts! 😈)

Ooh a fire on board would warm things up nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 10,114 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Local traffic jam :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Return journey to Kerry delayed. Van packed in 20 miles out. Been towed back to Cliffden. Sitting in pub waiting for mechanic to call back with bad news or really bad news. If you're gonna be stranded you can't find too many places better than here.

Looks like Patrick Street here in Cork at 2AM, only better behaved 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I can't wait to get home..

So, we stay another night, this time in Clifden. Van OK to travel gingerly back to Kerry but humdinger of migraine has ruled that journey out for today. Lots of extra expense incurred. Hopefully, van will get us home tomorrow. If I didn't feel so rough I'd be delighted I was staying another night. I've fallen in love with this place.

Ah fcuk sorry about the migraine otherwise it could have been an unexpected if expensive nice night.

Not so bad now I've been lying down a while but actually couldn't hold my coffee cup earlier. Spilled it all over the table. It was very embarrassing and a bit frightening as Mr Sardi had gine up the road to the mechanic to suss out the story with the van. Was worried I'd hit the deck in the bar on my own. I put my foot down re staying put another night given van's precarious condition and my own. I just couldn't deal with having to try and find somewhere to stay in Gallway city as I don't know the place at all - and what if we broke down before we even got that far? Just not able to deal with that tonight.

Did I mention I've fallen in love with Co. Galway? Seriously considering relocating here.

Working week over. Amen.

And yes I took another pill and woke up an hour ago 😡 it’s my own fault as I woke earlier and went back to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hurry on would ya 😂😂😂

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ok I got it the wrong way round !

Terriers ! 🤣

Edit ... thought he was going for a pee. The dog I take for a walk would spend the whole time sniffing and peeing if you let her.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

Watch Dublin Narcos, about the heroin trade in the 80' I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭apache

I'm watching this for the first time ever. I've seen about 3 episodes. I'm strangely drawn towards it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Poochie05

It’s crack TV, you know it’s rubbish and manipulated but strangely compelling. I said I wouldn’t watch it again after last year's but I’m stuck in to it again! My god, Harrison is some knob!

I gave up flicking around the tv and watching The Motorcycle Diaries.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

May I ask what is MAFSA?🤔 Something on the TV I suppose, of which I watch rather little.

Heat is jacked up to 90 in our place and it still feels a bit chilly. It snowed for a while late last night here in Dublin but it was gone by this morning. ⛄️⛄️❄️

View last night from my patio door - Happy weekend Wherers! 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Didn't get home from work until around 8.30pm, seriously stressed. Poured a glass or 2 of wine as not driving in the morning and feeling a little better, fingers crossed for lotto tonight.

MAFS is addictive, I love it, have to say I miss it tonight.

Going out tomorrow night so looking forward to that and a short week next week, the weeks are flying by already.

Sardi, if I ever move it will be to Galway, ideally around Doolin, maybe when I retire which is starting to come in to view quicker than I thought ffs, I never gave a second thought to pensions etc but I'm starting to think about all that crap now...need time to slow down. 🙄😁🥂

• Advertisement

Is Doolin not in Clare Duvet or is there another Doolin? 🤔

Advertisement