Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot log into 365online - no notification received on phone

Options
  • 10-03-2023 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

When logging into my 365online from the web, I am forced to receive a notification to my phone for approval.

If you don't sent the notification - then how can I access my account??

I can't !!

Possible to get whoever made changes to your systems to revert the untested changes - so people can log into their accounts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭nicnac

Also, the response time of the initial login is ridiculous! It's hanging with a "loading" sign before pin auth

Now it is forcing me to link my phone again - when I already had it linked.

I give up!!

And via the app on my phone I get a big white screen!! Nice one BOI .. it gives us all so much confidence in the security of the application - when it times out with "Web Page not available"

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭minibear

Same here. Just a white screen on the app. Yet again. And almost always on a Friday evening. What is going on? I'm totally frustrated.

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 michael_1916

i am having same issue, disgrace

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭MenloPete

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭junkyarddog

Same here too.

Not worth €6 a month for this service.

Considering moving if this continues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi all, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Please be assured that the log in issues with the BOI mobile app has now been resolved and so you should be able to log in as normal.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement