If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warranty

• 11-03-2023 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi I purchased a dali subwoofer from you a while ago and just wanted to confirm if it has a two year warranty and also if the warranty is transferable if I decide to sell it on. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,310 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Zathrus.

Thanks for the post.

I can confirm that the Dali E12F does indeed come with a 2 year warranty.

As this is a manufacturers warranty then if you sell it on the remaining warranty would still be valid.

However they would indeed to deal with Dali directly if there was an issue as they would not have purchased the subwoofer from ourselves we would not be able to book it through our system as there would be no record of the person buying it from us and we can only repair items that customers have purchased directly from ourselves.

Of course should there be an issue they can contact us and we can try and point them in the right direct to get things sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Zathrus

Hi Kenny, thanks for the quick response.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,310 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.