Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRS12805 National Grade IV 2022

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭barneyrub

I'd imagine the EOI would go to all people up to a certain point on the panel (or maybe the whole panel), regardless of internal or external staff as it's all the same panel

It's how it works for all posts.... x number are asked to EOI. Offer then is made to the person highest up on the panel that has expressed an interest. The offer would be made then based on the 2 out of 3 rule they have

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sofrustrated

So why are we not gettting the roughly 17 eoi's issued last week? I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

What county you are in? I suppose epo send out for the county you chose, it doesn't go all national panel first, if noone expresses the interested in county, then it will go national

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Roscoe P Coltrane

No eoi's sent out for Wicklow yet from what I've heard. I know someone in Dublin and the eoi for a post has been retracted due to "issues were identified in relation to the status of some candidates on the grade iv panel". Not sure if this is related to the preference for hse staff on the panel, but it will be interesting to see what happens

Have they been for your county? If not then you woudn't have got them. If they are you need to check your spam and then contact them to see why

They send the EOI to a load of people. I'm way down the panel and have got them even though there's not a chance of me getting a job offer.

I highly doubt they're being too fussy about who the EOI goes to. They'll check that when they have the replies in from the eoi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 rob1113

Any updates on EOI?

I have received previous ones all withdrawn last week and today the same ones reissued, no new eoi so far

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Newuser2023

Same here DEW138, got mostly the same ones as before but not all ! I wonder why they were withdrawn..would be great to be offered something soon.

Can I ask what county yous are in?

I am in Galway

rob11134:03 pm

Can I ask what county yous are in?

• Advertisement

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mackers10

I’m on Wicklow panel and no EOI received yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Iggy1986

Hi. I was emailed yesterday about an interview for this campaign and also for the NRS13325 Assistant Staff Officer Grade IV National Supplementary Recruitment Campaign.

I assume I can’t attend both interviews?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Caoimhe2

I think if you interview for one panel you are taking off the other panel

Iggy198610:17 am

Hi. I was emailed yesterday about an interview for this campaign and also for the NRS13325 Assistant Staff Officer Grade IV National Supplementary Recruitment Campaign.

I assume I can’t attend both interviews?

How come this panel is formed already and they sent you an email for interview? I dont get this system at all. Why would they give the place on the panel and do more interviews this doesn't sense at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2 researchme

Yeah, I'm confused too on this whole process, they really should be more transparent on what to expect.

It seems really strange that they are still adding to this panel, could it be for the purpose of adding more internal staff to fill the 2/3 ratio?

But then they have the supplementary panel aswel!?!

Not a lot is making sense that's for sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Caoimhe2

Hi so far for this panel nrs12805 they have called people that scored 70-50 for interview

So they still have to call people that scored under 50 to what ever the qualifying score was

If you applied for both panels

You can only interview for one panel so if you applied for both panels and get called for interview for the first panel and you accept the interview you will not be called for interview for the second panel

This sent an email explaining this

• Registered Users Posts: 2 researchme

Thanks Caoimhe,

Any idea how it works when somebody on the second round of interviews for this panel scores higher in interview than someone that has already be given a place on the panel?

I thought the position on panel was decided by interview results alone? Or am I wrong?

If there's already 100 people on panel does this mean anyone who goes for interview next are placed 100+ regardless of their interview score?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Iggy1986

Ya I’ve been called for both panels onthe same last day last week, still haven’t replied. Deadline is tomorrow!

I have scored less than that in the aptitude test, but got my interview long time ago. Not sure if this is the case

• Advertisement

Any new EOI’s sent out ?

Nothing yet

I received an EOI for galway today. It's not my county so am assuming it's gone to national?

Me too

I think i got the same ones from last week in Galway, must be the ones that gone to national 🤔 no new ones, anyways

Got Galway one as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shar00

Also just got called for interview this week, the panel is growing and there’s still a supplementary panel to be formed. Would expect EOIs to be coming through fast for those already activated on the panel. Suppose there’s always going to be more positions becoming available by the week.

Even though an internal grade 3 may get the grade 4 they sometimes stay within their current role, this means there will still be a good number of vacancies for external applicants. Here’s hoping 🤞🏼

Ex HSE staff reapplying after expired career break.

ps any interview tips for this mom returning to the workforce after a long break would be greatly appreciated 😉

Got few eois today, expressed interest in one. Fingers crossed 🤞

Saw the few for Galway alright, best of luck

• Advertisement

Just got an email for recommendation to proceed to pre employment clearances. Yay!

Advertisement