Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55" OLED TV - CS6 SERIES €990

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,274 ✭✭✭ongarite

Same update for me this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭jj880

If they ship today maybe we'll have them before Paddys Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Dayo93

Same here.

Latest tracking information

15 March, 2023 09:14:17 Parcel being packed

10 March, 2023 22:09:45 Order being processed at warehouse

Still same for me.

Parcel must be well packed at this stage!

Anyone know if these TVs dispatch from the UK?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭positron

I don't know if it comes from UK or not, but it's certainly UK stock (warranty card etc is for UK).

When I ordered (last month when the total was around €785 or so), it was delivered just 3 days after the "being processed" timestamp, but I do remember seeing it took another week for some others to get their deliveries.

PS: Just checked there, ordered on 12th, delivered on 15th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jashar99

I ordered it at the time and got a call from Liverpool Very Customer Service Centre. I had not an account and listed my work address for ease of delivery. A they wanted to cancel my order as they don’t accept work address even though it allowed me to order. that is also considering that I did not want any credit but I had to register an account, between to and fro and pleading and getting cross, they reneged and said order can go through this time and account will be cancelled.this offer may come up again and mighty of use to someone. I didn’t see any cash back with revolut

How you getting it home? Last TV I bought was 49 inch and it came upright off the back of a lorry and taped to a pallet. I would not have wanted to transport it anywhere as could get damaged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭bromley52

There is 2% Very cashback with Avantages for anyone who has a Avant Money account.

https://avantages.group-login.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Anyone have a fix yet for setting up Freesat and then tuning in Saorview channels and being able to re-order the Saorview?

This was possibly on older LG / WebOS TVs but not on this model bizarrely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

I got it to work on a 43" LCD LG recently after receiving a tip from someone on another thread here. I was advised to download the channels to usb from another older LG TV in the house and load them into new TV and that worked fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Raoul

I did actually pay through the Avant credit card but didn't know this was there. Is there any way to claim now?

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Bulmers

Parcel being packed for me too, looking forward to getting this TV, unreal bargain

Like any cash back site (Quidco, TCB, etc) you have to click on their link to have it tracked. It worked out at about €11.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭SeanyMc22

Dispatch email received!

Massive thanks to @pad-cam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,274 ✭✭✭ongarite

Got my dispatch email too. Result!!

YUUSSS! Same here! Thanks @pad-cam

Biggest bargain Ive ever got on boards and Im subbed to plenty of bargain theads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Looks like the original estimate of delivery date 23rd was pretty spot on. Says within next 3 working days so would be 22nd at the latest.

My email says Fastway is the courier. Last time they delivered something to me there was zero tracking. Van just turned up few days later.

Hopefully theyve sorted that out since and we get a proper tracking number/link.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Dayo93

Mine is showing as dispatched too, Have not received email yet for delivery.Latest tracking information

16 March, 202308:43:00Despatched from warehouse

15 March, 202309:14:17Parcel being packed

10 March, 202322:09:45Order being processed at warehouse

• Advertisement

I should have been clearer. At the bottom of the Dispatch email (08:42am) Very said the order is on its way to Fastway. No tracking info yet though.

If anyone else has DHL you will probably get your order sooner than I will with these Fastway clowns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Tried that also but it says the file is not compatible due to the different gen of TV. Hope they release a SW update to resolve it

Ok I have checked Google reviews for Fastway. 1.5 out of 5 average for 2.4k reviews and the stories are absolutely horrific. I did get 2 appliances delivered by Fastway at the start of lockdown. 1 was badly dented in the corner and the other was given to a neighbour which I knew nothing about until they called to my door a day after delivery so I know they are rubbish. Also no communication after dispatch on both orders.

Can someone confirm that Fastway deliver large flat screens upright taped to a pallet? Because Im a bit worried I'll get an OLED TV that has been bouncing around the back of a van until it suits the driver to deliver to my area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Taped to a pallet ? Lol, surely not. No. group deliver large screens individually on pallets. Back of a van, ideally on its side and upright is the best you can hope for.

Ok taped does sound wrong 😂 For the last big screen I ordered from Richersounds the screen was upright on its own pallet wrapped in plastic to keep it in place so sounds like the same thing hopefully. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

LOL. Not going to happen with Fastway. But don't worry, LG TVs come well protected. BTW, in my area Fastway deliver in an Audi A6 estate these days 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 pacman114

Anyone not able to login to their very account?

😅 yes this is what worries me. Some lad turned up in a people carrier full of kids with my 4 slice toaster last time I got a delivery from Fastway. Big dent in the corner of the toaster. It still worked ok so the missus just turned the dent to the kitchen wall so you cant see it instead of the hassle of returning. Package looked like it had been bouncing round his boot for a few days. Hopefully this isnt the case for bigger packages. I have seen a big Fastway van driving round recently.

Yes had hassles with "no access to server". Switched to mobile data and used my Very account number instead of email address and got access to my orders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Anyone else not get a despatch email? Status is "Despatched from warehouse" but never got an email (yes I checked spam).

Advertisement