Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Dates Ireland *read first post*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Like we need to hear if they had a date after Cafe en Seine (ie after that night😬

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I’m afraid to comment tonight in case a certain poster take offense..

but just wondering if Derry lad has a mirror in his house?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,304 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

They are ten a penny among Irish women like her. Ideas above their station.

I see next week there's a local chap on. Known as a bit of a diva in town and was on Glow Up Ireland last year. I'm sure he isn't trying to boost his online followers.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JimmyCorkhill

Haha great shout on her being a nun in years gone by :D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JimmyCorkhill

Westmeath man - seemed like a good fella and a bit of craic.

Reminded me of this character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Mayo woman is looking for a GP or solicitor type who is happy to be henpecked. She'll never be happy I fear. Seems like a very nice lady, though a bit insecure.

Newry redhead was a cracker. Great catch.

Felt very sorry for the brunette, she was fairly besotted by the blonde. Very surprised they didn't click. A couple of gay women I know said they are wary of bi women. Not sure if that's the reason for the rejection.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,252 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I know the camera adds 10 pounds but does it also add 10 years as some look a lot older

• Registered Users Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

That was a nice episode. I felt sorry for the other girl that wanted to date the other girl and she had said no. I would date her. She could have the Best of Both Worlds with me :) well for a while anyway.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭IngridM20

I was thinking Tubridy but he seems a nice chap. Thank god he’s actually American and that wasn’t a TV learned twang.

Edit: lived in America

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭IngridM20

Offaly and Dublin American seemed nice. I also hope not to get in trouble but I thought a lad was coming to greet him…

Mayo was unintentionally funny - for us as viewers - but I’d say a melt to date and so bizarrely up herself. She’s average looking and seems jaded with life and everyone already. Snapping him down for GAA within seconds. It’s Ireland, love. Westmeath seemed like a nice enough lad although surely older than 35.

Derry AerLingus girl was very pretty. She seemed nice. I don’t think I’d be delighted to be set up with Jason Donovan but she seemed happy enough by the end. He’s far too vain and “I look after myself” yawn doesn’t equal good looks.

Lesbians were uninteresting viewing. I can’t even recall much about either of them, except the broken knee. I felt sorry for the brunette who took the rejection badly but I’m sure she’s moved on by now.

Grand enough episode - always tempted to apply but I’ll be shredded myself by you lot :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,717 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Sam...nice enough guy...he is from..Dublin? What's with the accent?! Ok he was there a year or "two" but still. His date was nice. Sweet couple.

Regina the girl from mayo, blunt, drool, I found the GAA thing funny though ha, good craic, but high standard I would say. Her date was a really lovely fella tough enough oul life using his parents so young. A gent through and through. Knew right away she had no interest romantically.

Jason truly awful dress sense...and shocking fake tan, but sound fella. I thought it was a reallt big age gap though? But they had some chemistry as it went on I thought. Another date. But don't see much more than that.

Abby...jeepers...on the date I thought she was 30s! Then in the VT found out she was 19...she looked a lot younger in that to be fair.

Maeve lovely and really pretty too. Two lovely sweet girls, ah shame no romance :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,845 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just watched all 10 episodes over the last few days. That brunette girl at the end was so upset - aww! She seems lovely!

Reading though the comments here though is the best part of it 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ragwort and Stones

AVA seems a bit superficial.

18 year olds these days look more mature and dress more sexy compared to my day.

And I ain't complaining one bit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭YellowLead

Jaysus your man is poured into those jeans as my mam would say

Works in an ice cream shop….and does nursing on the side???

This lad is the biggest diva in the town. Kardashian's wouldn't be a patch on him

Caolan looks like Shirley Temple Bar crossed with White Goodman (Ben Stiller Dodgeball).

She's 18, so assume she works part-time while studying nursing.

• Advertisement

More sausage leg jeans!

This fella is Peaky Blinders meets Ronan Collins.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What’s the craic? It’s March. Not fooking Movember

Ah bitta lord.

Her legs are mesmerising.

Judy has a fine pair of thighs.

Fitness model is beautiful but has a very quare walk!!!!

Jaysus Aaron looks 48 not 33.

I need a translater for the balding beardy

I'd say it'll be a No from Judy.

• Advertisement

I need subtitles for Aaron.

Advertisement