Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment 2022/2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 first year 2010

Wondering if anyone has heard about may intake. I nedd to give my work at least months notice and i have finishdd all stages in feb but i presume they are waiting on vetting but just wondering if anyone has been invited to start in May yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ElectricChkn

Anyone interested in a WhatsApp group for Batch 10 give me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 12 munster212

Hi all. Have everything done including the local meetings. Just wondering are the chances I’d get an offer for May very slim or possible? I’ve heard of some people getting an offer 2/3 weeks after the local meetings.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Ciano1997

Did anyone submit copy of Black/white Leaving Certificate exam results and have an issue.. I cannot find my official coloured paper and was contacted that black / white will not be accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 32 TMG1990

Loads of us got calls saying we will be the May intake but date isnt set yet. They are thinking mid May. They normally give the official offers one month before so don't worry about notice there 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 brendan5070

Hi, I’m Batch 10 and have just booked my interview. I didn’t realise that the interview was done over Zoom and presumably from home?? I was just wondering if I have to download zoom or is there a link I’ll be told to click closer to the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 toyforme

If any what's app group for batch 10. Do pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 44 shovtco

• Registered Users Posts: 12 first year 2010

Thanks for your reply. I phoned and they said they were waiting on my suitablity checks. Do you kno what this means? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Arkyy

Hi

I just got stage 2 ( report writing ) result & Passed 😁

I'm Batch 11 is there a WhatsApp group or if anyone want to be added to Batch 11 send me a Pm I’ll setup group

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Arkyy

Hi

I did it end jan & only got the result back today I’m batch 11 so maybe you’ll get an answer soon

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭bobbyD1978

No news from batch 9 interviews? Thought they might get out today

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lynch1990

Hi,

I received an email that I’ve passed stage 2 today, it stated I was in batch 11. Considering I passed this will I definitely be called for an interview? do candidates get called by oom to interview too? Not too sure how that works. Any info would be appreciated.

Yes, you are now in the active recruitment stages. You will be processed to the end be that success or failure

• Registered Users Posts: 32 TMG1990

• Registered Users Posts: 8 abz54

I’m in batch 9, could someone message me and add me to the what’s app pls !

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jjj2023

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Grace259

I'm just wondering how many batches there are and if each batch is like a class? I'm hoping to apply for the next round and trying to see if I can calculate a little timeline for when they might be recruiting again

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bdoc

Deleted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Landis94

Any body receive results from interview yet, batch 9, interview conducted first week of march,

Thanks

I’m in batch 9 too! Waiting on interview result. Will they phone us or just message us on public jobs site ??

Not not yet anyway, is there a what’s app group for batch 9!?

Please add me too !

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ivan13

Hi all. Just got the notification that I’m through to the interview stage. I have one issue though. I’ve been working out since January and even though I might pass the fitness test, I know that will be too overweight to pass the medical. Anyone have any tips on how they prepared for this? Or maybe if there’s anyone else in the same boat - would appreciate any advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 badgerboy123

im hoping to be apart of next intake, when would we receive the offer ? And is it a phone call or email offer you receive?

Depends on his much you need to lose and the time frame.

Has anyone in batch 9 got a call or email about interview results ?? I’m still waiting. Did mine on 9th March.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Conor123456

I know a falla done his the same day and got his results today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Landis94

Just received my results today, batch 9 interview did it on first week of march, thankfully passed

Advertisement