Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

Interestingly, more MSM commentators are questioning the decisions that were made three years ago.

Something that would have had them taken off the air until recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,793 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Is Woody an MSM commentator? He think 5G spread covid. And he doesn't believe in germs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Definitely going to listen to a stoner, especially when Elon Musk agrees with him.

How about the ONS in the UK, they've finally released the death rate by vaccination status, and yes above average deaths amongst tha vaccinated.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Dslatt

By your logic Marjorie Taylor Green should be taken seriously about Jewish space lazers because she is a member of the United States Congress. Or Mick Wallaces contrarian nonsense should be given serious thought because hes an MEP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,085 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I am looking at Table 1 in the latest document on that page.

In December 2022 the age adjusted rate for All Cause Mortality was 944.9 for ever vaccinated versus 1026 for unvaccinated.

So lower for those who were ever vaccinated versus unvaccinated, age adjusted.

So on on what basis do you make your claim?

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Look at table 4, the vaccinated deaths far exceed the unvaccinated later on in the series. the age standardised mortality rate is higher for vaccinated than for unvaccinated in many of the age ranges at different times.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,984 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Keep in mind a tiny portion is unvaccinated and the vast majority are vaccinated.

From your posts, you systematically filter information about vaccines, highlighting anything that casts doubt or fear on vaccines, dismissing anything that doesn't. That's not a healthy way to approach this subject or any subject.

That doesn't support your earlier vague claim which is clearly contradicted by the figures I posted earlier.

In almost all the series on Table 4, those fully boosted have lower mortality rates.

In December 2022 the age adjusted rate for All Cause Mortality was 944.9 for ever vaccinated versus 1026 for unvaccinated.

So lower for those who were ever vaccinated versus unvaccinated, age adjusted.

When you consider the figures don't adjust for prior medical risk, and we could expect people with conditions at risk from covid to be more likely to be vaccinated, I don't see how it supports your claim, or even what claim you are actually making.

I don't see anything in that data that would support any conspiracy claims either wrt vaccine safety or some big business cover up. The opposite in fact.

IF you are just looking at the total number of deaths, without regard to the number of people in each category, you have completely failed to understand the data and are completely mispreresenting its results.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Hoop66

So, now that you've been shown that your latest "gotcha" doesn't show what you claim it does, are you willing to accept that perhaps you don't understand the science as you think you do? Because it's either that, or you are deliberately lying to promote your agenda.

• Advertisement

So this chart is rather worrying, isn't it?

So no comment in response to how your last post on the same aspect was shown to be false and misrepresentation of the UK data?

How about a link to the actual source?

Its usually a dead giveaway when an image is taken out of context.

So lets see I will say its a pretty safe bet this figure doesnt actually show a risk from vaccination and will actually show the opposite when seen in context such as age adjusted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Looks like the data may be from New Zealand, so a relatively unique case to look at as they kept the virus at bay by the shutting down of borders.

Of course it's public data which I'm certain that other researchers have delved into... But for some reason they haven't come up with the conspiracy conclusion and neither have the New Zealand state bodies who made the data public.

Curious how these bodies involved in the conspiracy alway seem to make their data public so that the conspiracy can be easily uncovered. :)

It seems like a FOI request to NZ authorities which just asked for the all cause mortality rate by vaccination rate.

Now anyone who anything about all cause mortality rate knows the importance of age. More older people are fully boosted \ vaccinated.

Vaccination and booster rates differ by age. More people in the age groups with highest mortality are vaccinated and boosted versus younger groups.

Are 5-17 year olds in NZ even eligible for boosters? And yet they are included in this list.

So either the person who put together the graph knows nothing about all cause mortality.

Or knows this, and is out to perpetuate a con job.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,984 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

That Florida surgeon general? Yeah he's been debunked and warned by the CDC and Food and Drug administration for spreading disinformation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Queue the posters claiming that he is being silenced for telling the truth rather than being a bullshitter abusing his position.

So another debate in the house of Commons about vaccine safety, but this time MP's were "evicted" by one of the Conservitive front bench MP's.

The House of commons video clearly shows the MP's leaving as directed to. (ignore Dr Campbell if you prefer, but watch and see what actually happened)

This "conspiracy theory", is fast becoming fact and some MP's want it kept as quiet as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

When are billions of people expected to die or have serious side effects?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Why were the MPs "evicted"?

How does them leaving the chamber keep things quiet? Was the TV live feed cut? Have pages of Hansard been redacted? Anything which happens in the chamber is public record. Where is the evidence of something being hidden?

It is clearly seen in the video that the MP's were directed to leave, what more evidence do you need.

There was to be no debate, the speech was not to be seen to be heard in the house. No one was to be seen there while he spoke, with the exception of those who were legally obliged to be there!

Yes, I do know about MP's "pairing", but both parties have to agree to that pairing and to which debates they do not attend, unpaired MP's have no obligations to attend or not to attend.

The lack of reporting these events should make you think, it it doesn't then that's your problem.

History is full of examples where similar activities happened and no one said anything at the time and afterwards, people wondered, "how was this allowed to happen", well you can clearly see history repeating itself.

• Advertisement

So the speach happened then and is recorded in Hansard presumably?

So what is the secret again?

@[Deleted User]

Would this be the text of the question from the anti vax MP which you are claiming has been suppressed?

/hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2023-03-17/debates/24E9387E-B440-4A32-8100-715A645F0F6D/MrnaCovid-19Booster

Published in full on the UK government website. Such a great example of how they are preventing MPs from asking questions and then hiding the details of what they ask and the response from the relevant ministers.

• Re Covid vaccine safety, I’m have an interesting personal experience. I’ve been by no means anti-vax and more than happy to get my full suite of them without any serious immediate side effects. However I’ve gradually developed MS-like symptoms and ended up in hospital where I am still being evaluated for that and other similar conditions. I did not necessarily connect symptoms with vaccine, but interestingly my neurologist asked me about timing of my vaccines versus symptoms, and is like a dog with a bone about it. She said a pattern has been observed among the community of neurologists regarding an increase of neurological issues following the vaccines.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Kumejima

Unfortunately the people who warned about this were shouted down by the likes of our Heroes of Science here. Noone has of course bothered to comment on the fact that using the British governments own statistics, the MP showed there is more likelihood of people ending up in hospital for vaccine injuries than covid if they are under 70.

Even for the over 70s with comorbidities, the risk is equal.

So there is literally no benefit to continuing a booster program which is essentially destroying the health of thousands of people up and down Britain, who are in turn clogging up the NHS which is under unprecedented strain in terms of staff and health expenditure. As the MP said, "Even if the vaccines were free we couldn't afford them"

I'm so sorry for you recode. You should have been able to trust those people charged with protecting your health from unscrupulous corporate psychopaths. Its only a matter of time before people realise the scale of the crime against humanity that has been perpetrated here. The number of excess deaths, terminal cancers and autoimmune diseases will continue to skyrocket. Its like watching one of those scenes in a movie where someone has poisoned the wine at the feast, its slight discomfort at first, then eyes bulging, then desperate coughing and collapsing.

We're only at the start of people beginning to wake up as they see all this sickness around them, colds lasting 2 weeks, flus lasting 2 months due to a disabled immune system, and of course all the funerals of acquaintances, friends, and family they have been going to for the last year. Excess deaths in Ireland are running at nearly 30%. It will take another few years before people realise they were betrayed by everyone who was meant to protect them.

Even then they will put it down to corporate greed and weak leaders and governance. Negligence.

It wasn't. It wasn't. It was deliberate. But like in most cullings carried out by authorities, its only those at the very top who really know whats going on, the rest jsut fall in line with "policy" and "advice" and "orders".

Look up NAC and Nattokinase and even Ivermectin, the second most beneficial treatment on earth after penecillin which was derided as "horse paste" by the media and health authorities.

I wish you the best of luck

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

Only one MP was there to raise a question and the junior health minister giving a stock reply is not a debate, it is a sham of democracy.

As all other MP's were either absent or "requested to leave" the chamber, there was no debate, simply a speech in an empty room.

Do you think this is an acceptable way to respond to worries about the vaccine safety, I don't and as the poster just up the page has noted, there are unknown outcomes from the vaccinations that need to be investigated.

Are you OK with the way these issues are being brushed under the carpet, how would you feel if a relative started to become ill due to one of the side affects that may only occur after many months after the jab, due to the shortened test phase that prevented their detection?

Are MS type symptoms related to the Vax, only time and research will tell, I hope that the root cause is found and a successful treatment is found, otherwise if it is vaccine related, then there could be a flood of similar cases in the near future.

Don't think that was a "debate". It was a "question to a minister" and each person gets to ask a question, then the next as far as I understand the process, no debating in that section.

The question was asked, it was answered, they move on to the next thing. As for the other MPs leaving, maybe they didn't want footage of their own MPs laughing at one of their own side being broadcast whilst he went off on his mad rant.

As for your conspiracy about things being suppressed, that didn't happen.

Hopefully the neurologist can find the root cause and provide a suitable treatment for your symptoms, it has been claimed that the vaccine can remain active in the body for many months after injection.

The list of adverse affects is growing

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

There was no debate, because the chamber was "emptied" to suppress such a debate.

You may have noticed that the minister went across the other side and requested that opposition MP's leave, so my point stands.

It wasn't debated because it wasn't a debate.

/guidetoprocedure.parliament.uk/collections/RgtquIRV/oral-questions

Was the last thing to happen in that session, and if you look at the heading of the item before it's called "Business without debate". They then list through a bunch of bills that are to be read again and then you have the question to minister.

Not a debate. You submit your question in advance, read it out, minister gives their response, everyone then goes for lunch.

• Advertisement

It was a debate as quoted from your previous reply.

mRNA Covid-19 Booster

Volume 729: debated on Friday 17 March 2023

Advertisement