Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin Media catch up

• 22-03-2023 12:02am
    Administrators Posts: 390 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

This discussion was created from comments split from: Sky Price increase.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭cmred

Anyone's virgin media player catch up not working properly. Pure hit and miss if I can access program

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Virgin is a cable platform and this is sat platform

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭cloudhopper19

The Virgin Media Catch Up which the Original poster is talking about is the catch up on SKY. Not the cable platform itself. And yes the OP is correct it's messed up and not working correctly. I think it might have something to do with the hack attack they had recently on their systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭cmred

Total pain not being able to watch last episode of a drama! Ahh well

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Cmred, that may be the case, but you spamed two unrelated threads (one in an unrelated forum) to ask that question. The appropriate course of action would have been to start a new thread in satellite. I’ve split the posts off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement