Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Regeneron Limerick

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,969 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

If you havent heard anything you're still in the game (and if you're medically fit you have the job), they're notoriously slow in there, people have waited months after the medical.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Wedalco200

Thanks lads few days after posting I got the call!.. starting soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Infamous5

What's involved in the medical. Some general health questions and not an actual medical per se?

No its full bloods/urine/sight/hearing/ecg/lung capacity and a few stretches in front of the doctor.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. Have a phone interview tomorrow for BPS role. I have no experience in that area but am an electrician with experience in the pharma industry (this was a long time ago). Anything else i can expect in the phone interview that you haven't already mentioned? Been years since i have been interviewed.

Have a read back through this thread all the answers are there, they're looking for enthusiastic people who know you should never deviate from procedures and always escalate something wrong to their team lead or supervisor straight away, pretend you're that way in the interview and you'll be grand.

You're in with a good chance at the minute they're still desperate for staff and are taking on people with any industry experience even if they have no college degree. Read the Wiki article for Good Manufacturing Practice and emphasize sticking to it and the SOPs.

Its biotech production from recombinant cells in bioreactors so a read up on that kind of thing wont kill you, phone interview is very casual though just filtering out the no-hopers. If they ask what you think your day to day activities will be just say taking samples and making sure everything is in spec, that will cover 90% of it.

Thanks for all the info ITT, Thargor. Phone interview went good. Already moved forward for in person interview and aptitude test. What's the story with that test. Basic enough i take it, anything i need to know?

I don't have any details but I heard its very basic and just checking if you can read and follow simple instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bonnie_223

Hey, did you already have this interview? I did one recently aswell and I can let you know about the tests they make you do if you haven’t done it already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 berniegirl

Just applied for a data entry clerk. If I get an interview does anyone have any ideas on basic salary and hours for this role? Would I be on shift work too?

It is a temporary 1 year contract and I can’t see this information on the application.

I've applied for several positions at the same time, a few were rejected but the data entry clerk is still pending. So hopefully I’ll get an interview!

Thank you! 🙂

Advertisement