Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Dates Ireland *read first post*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭YellowLead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

the face dropped on Judy when Aaron walked in and her demeanor completely changed. I'd say she was fuming at the producers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭KevRossi

I think Aaron may have a slight speech impediment, that's why he's a bit hard to understand. Apart from that he's as cocky and full of crap as you can get. She's looking for someone very stable and reliable, she didn't see it in him. Her sport needs a huge amount of dedication and discipline, she didn't see him as being supportive of that.

When the two young ones were on the couch she was pressing herself so far into the corner that it was awkward to look at. He was totally oblivious to it, which isn't a good thing.

Ukrainian woman was very nice, good catch there, gay lads seemed sound, thought the Dublin lad was more focused on what he wanted from life than the other lad.

Slightly lukewarm show this week, next week looks better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,876 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

It was a no from Judy as soon as Aaron walked in. I doubt there's many men that would meet her standards! I thought she looked a lot older than 31, her make up was over done and she held herself in a pose for the night, there was nothing natural about her.

I think the gay couple were the nicest gay couple on in the whole of the series. It was refreshing to see a "normal" gay couple interact without a bucket load of sexual innuendos. Before he even said it I thought the guy from sheriff street would have a tough childhood, not the area you'd want to be gay in. You can see his natural instinct is defense. Caolan was lovely, a happy chappy the type of person you'd always come away from feeling happier (for the right reasons)

Mike and the Ukrainian girl were a nice match.....both seemed "deep" people.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭IngridM20

The gay couple seemed nice - nothing too interesting, Glad they matched I suppose. Fitness was there to promote herself and wish McGregor was cringe.

How many times did he self declare his ego and cockiness per sentence? Seems to be a thing when someone loses a lot of weight…He could do well by looking at the last guy, as he was much more likeable;

Last guy/Ukrainian- Lovely guy and interesting girl. Seemed like a great match. I’d be worried he’d come out with too much ‘therapist’ lingo but otherwise he’s really nice. Probably one of the nicest I’ve seen on this series. Cute also. 

I can’t remember who I’m missing 🤔 The smug eejit one. Might even be mixing up couples now. Meh enough episode. 🥱

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ragwort and Stones

Renata is cute.

Jaysus John. The kettle bell to the date.

Renata is 10 times fitter physically than John I'd say.

Messaging stars when drunk...New one on me.

Renata reminds me of Cornelia Jacobs, Swedish singer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭tesla_newbie

Holy Cow , this lady from India is stunning

2 and 3 degrees.. I dunno, a bit of avoidance of the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭4Ad

I like the 2 gay lads. Two sincere fellas.

I like Renata, John is ok too. Don't think there's spark though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Whatever you think. I think she has a strange face like a balloon.

I think the other girl the first girl in is far better looking.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Oh sure she has two degrees she is great ain't she not. Don't like her at all she is so far up her own arse.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Dervish.. we went the trad route in Eurovision lads. Though very poor trad admittedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭mykrodot

half of feckin Mayo is on First Dates this season!!

• Advertisement

Dose coming in.

Edit: Maybe not.

Fella has Mayo wristbands 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭JoeCole26

She’s an absolute dose. Never stops talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭4Ad

Ms

Awe that is a very hard life lesson to learn. He never backed up the laptop on his book the fecking ejit.

I bet he will not make that mistake again.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

The Mayo lad, with the wine jacket, is coming across as a bit simple and low on confidence.

Probably a grand chap.

He's coming across a bit like Mutley the Dog himself 🤣🤣

Ah nice! He's smitten and she's not far behind.

Ms

Fair play to Emna she has looks and talent as well as brains. Your man is a bit of a dork do.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement

That chap has no confidence

Advertisement