Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

How were de last few days so to speak?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Tow

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭golondrinas

I have dat !! I have dat.!! I thought Trigger was Dave and Dave was Trigger. Oh got ( god ).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭golondrinas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

• Advertisement

I do (genuinely) have a pair of US size 22 Reebok sneakers in my collection. They are ji-normous so to speak. Day do be like canoes so to speak.

Note: dats not me, dats my Chinese friend in honour of Joe doing his bit for race relations during de week and dat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,684 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Ryanair brings in new fares

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Greasy Tool

Is it Funny Froydey ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,684 ✭✭✭✭zell12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,460 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Think I'll ring in and go off on one about Van Gogh being nothing more dan a hack and a chancer dat profitted on copying other peeples wurk.

See how con-u-sir of de arts Duffy gets on with dat

I was just parked in an open car park and returned to my car to find a car parked so close to my car I couldn’t get into it. That’s annoying it itself, but I deliberately parked miles away from any other car to avoid these types of situations, and potential dents. The car park was spectacularly empty but it seems my car is a magnet for f*cktards to park beside.

I simply can’t get into my car from the passenger side as my back is in bits and due to the large centre console etc (it’s a Volvo S90 so not exactly a small car) it would take a far more flexible person than me to get into it. So I have to wait.

I’m not waiting too long when a transient woman starts walking towards me and I’m beginning to once again curse my luck. Do I decide to say nothing and just wait until she leaves.

So I’m standing at the boot of my car and completely ignoring her and she says “have you a problem?” . To myself I ask “wtf?” before I say “well I can’t actually get into my car as you’ve parked so close to me when there are literally hundreds of free spaces all around you”. Needless to say she then proceeded to call me every name under the sun incl. calling me handicapped and the f word.

i probably didn’t help by saying “charming”. She drove off shouting further expletives from the rolled down window.

I’m sure I’m now going to be told it’s my fault by certain posters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭cozar

Perhaps a bit of ort will help soothe over, or at least always remind you of de interaction Butters

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Ffs you'll never believe what happened to me earlier i parked my car in the car park, next to some shity Volvo or something, When I got back to my car some weirdo was staring at me like a pervert, undressing me with his eyes, the state of him, so i told him where to go, woman are not safe even in a car park, Think i might mention it to Joe when i send in me picture of Van Gough, Becareful out there ladies, still gives me shivers thinking of the dirty pervert

And he's got fuk all to do with Ireland, or de Scottish National Party

Now a lad is painting, loive in de studio......on de radjo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Ahh shure wasn’t Van Gogh one of de grate aul dubbelin characters, himself and bang bang used to be gas on de trams, so dey did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,141 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Painting on the radio.

Another new low for Joe

Ah Jo ffs, if van Gogh had survived but he wouldn't,or couldn't he would have been 175 years old 🤔🤔🤔

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭cozar

what kinda shite show is this today??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

The Liveline special nobody asked for but we're getting anyway

Painting on de wireless, a new one for lahvline. Normally we just get de panting…

I mean

What's de angle here ?

Does Joe have some connection with dis exhibition, or one of his pretentious mates does and is looking for a favour ?

It's of interest to fcuking nobody

This has to be the maddest show ever.

A guy painting on the radio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭shearforce

is that a posh nordie accent, can't place it

Give us an aul blast Joe of de starry starry night so to speak

Jack L??? Who?

She crys when she sees his paintings??? Wha , am i the only one who is not drunk,

Now rte lovie and painter jack L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Jack L is the first Irish celebrity that comes to mind when I think of Van Gogh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭shearforce

"here's a song about it you might know"

aaaah fcuk

Advertisement