Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The I need a job done around my House Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nutzer

Need a plasterer for a small job in Limerick city, Janesboro area.

Anyone know of someone let me know, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

anyone around town good for unblocking drains?? reasonably priced

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bigfman

Lads looking for bathroom contractor to replace two bathrooms. Dooradoyle area.

Have tried a couple of people. All booked til August

• Registered Users Posts: 24,220 ✭✭✭✭phog

I used Bathrooms4U you can contact them through Right Price Tiles Raheen but at this stage I reckon August is as soon as you'll get anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Looking for someone with a finger/claw grab who could collect rubble from back garden over the back wall

have tried someone with a bucket grab but the bucket couldn’t grab the blocks

badly stuck as holding up other work being completed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,220 ✭✭✭✭phog

Has anyone a recommendation for someone that would hang internal doors?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Lads/Ladies looking to get a triton shower supplied and fitted to replace my old one, any suggestions ?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭boetstark

Would totally recommend modern bathrooms, David Killen. He is on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Johnrazz

Used Dave before. Can vouch for him. Top class service and price.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭boetstark

Can anybody recommend a good painter decorator. Reliable and good at wallpaper and painting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Any suggestions for someone that can lay an internet cable under tarmac and concrete from outside to an internal internet box?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭ligind

Mr. TTime did you find someone to clear the moss off your roof ?

I put this off but should really have it done .

Has anyone else had their roof cleaned recently ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jms_lmk

I’d recommend Tadhg Conway - excellent !

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭toushea

Need a sink removed from a bathroom as soon as practically possible. Drain side of things is straightforward but looks like no shutoff valves so supply pipes need to be removed also. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Looking for recommendations for someone to do fitted shelving in the living room, all the joiners are mad for advertising stairs and doors but no ones bragging on their shelving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭djdunny

Hi folks. Any recommendations for someone to clean gutters

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Moon Dice

Hi all, looking for a chimney cleaner. Any recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭djdunny

I think there’s a guy called a Kevin Kiely who came recommended to me but didn’t end up using him in the end.

Used a crowd called CleanRestore in the end. https://www.cleanrestore.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭MichaelR

Who can do a good job of insulating a suspended timber floor in Patrickswell? One room only.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Looking to get a downstairs play room internally insulated - two walls and ceiling slabbed and skimmed.

Will require a new window board and for the radiator under the window to be stepped out.

Any recommendations?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 70sdreaming

Need a wallpaper hanger that's good and reseasonable in the city area.Any suggestions welcomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 babliss2009

I’ve a clear up to do in my garden and am looking for someone to do it and wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

Semi d, Raheen area

In the front:

It’s to dig out three grass plants that are dead, get rid of weeds and put down all the weed killer.

In the back:

To dig out 6 dead grass plants in the beds, strim the grass and clear out a 2m by 1m bed, weed between the paving slabs and put in cement between the slabs.

thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

Looking for someone to clean the gutters in Caherdavin, any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 keane10

Anyone know a good bricklayer or builder who could repair and plaster an outside brick wall?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,779 ✭✭✭Comhrá

• Registered Users Posts: 4,779 ✭✭✭Comhrá

If you find someone who hangs wallpaper, I'd appreciate a heads-up. I'm looking for ages for someone who is good and knows what they're doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Looking for a welder \ fabricator to put up a lean-to at the gable end of an existing steeltech shed..

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Celmullet

Looking for a plumber to move a radiator back to its original position (for some reason, the last owners of the house move it to a different wall where it isn't as efficient and gets completely blocked by curtains). Pretty sure the piping from the original position is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Looking for someone to clean out my backyard , cut lawns that have gotten too high kill weeds etc , I usually do it myself but have only got an electric lawnmower and strimmer and they just won't cut it no pun intended, I'm also finding it increasingly difficult myself as I have cystic fibrosis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Anyone know a plasterer? Need 3-4 square metres done in a Limerick city house.

Advertisement