If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading from my LG G6 OLED (2016)

• 02-04-2023 1:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi all, Even though I had 3 panels replaced due to burn in on the "old" 2016 LG OLED G6, I am looking to take the plunge on another LG OLED. NOTHING beats their image quality...... and I believe the newer generation is much better at combating the Burn in issues of the originals. Have you any boardies deals going for the 65" 2022 C or G models or launch deals on the new 2023 ones? Would the price difference be worth paying for the G model over the C model? I use all the streaming services, XBOX Series S, Sky UHD and have them all connected through my Denon AVR-X2300 (purchased from your good selves...). Looking to make the purchase in the next week if you can tempt me. :) Thanks all!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Ryanno,

Thanks for the post and great to hear from you.

Nothing touches the OLEDs, I have one of the older B8s and touch wood I haven't had an issue for nearly 4 years with it.

We were actually just running a 10% promotion on the LGs but it's now finished. At the moment we have money off soundbars when purchased with an LG OLED but if you already have the Denon AVRX2300 you wouldn't need a soundbar with it. The best I could do at the moment is squeeze an OLED65C24la down from 1979 euro to 1949 euro including delivery and a 6 Year Guarantee.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Thanks David,

I think I will wait to see what Easter Deals come this week.......

Keep me in mind if anything comes up.

Regards,

Mick.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

No problem Mick,

I'll see if there are any changes on them.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Hi David and team,

OK, I have been fanatically looking at the reviews of all the TV's and I am now looking at getting 1 for me and 1 for a colleague of mine.

1 x LG 65 G2 (For me)

1 x Samsung QE65S95B OLED. (For my colleague)

I got an email from the Richersounds VIP team showing that the Samsung comes with a free HWQ700B soundbar at the moment. Is there anything that you can do on the LG? I have a Denon AVX so Soundbar not as important. Any Boardie special discounts or open box coming?

What is the best deal that I can get from you guys?

Delivery to Dublin........

Thanks all!!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,310 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Ryanno.

Thanks for the post.

At the minute the deal on the 65G2 would be the £2099 / 2499€ and this includes a FREE GX soundbar worth £999. These package deals are pre arranged by our purchasing team and can not be altered.

If you do not need a sound bar you could sell in on for a few quid.

The 65S95 deal at the minute has an EASTER discount to knock 10% off the sterling price. It would drop it down to £1754.10 / 1949€. Plus you get a FREE soundbar the HWQ700B

Pricing includes delivery and our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.