Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭thomil

Standard operating procedure. Everything needs to go to the Lab for testing 😂

Sofaside here with a coffee. Nothing like a nice lazy start to the day…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

He's really coming into hos own now, @smurfjed . He's a very happy and lucky boy to have found his family.

Getting ready to go for a drive somewhere - anywhere- today. There's a road rally on in my vicinity and the noise is driving me nuts. Also had a nightmare featuring a bull, a haunted mansion full of gen z ers with malign intent involving digital media and -wait for it- a floating disembodied hand wearing a latex glove. I wonder what Freud would make of all that? 😃 😀 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 6,867 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Hospital visit time.

Drove past a load of teenagers recording something at a round a bout. Must be some tik tok ****. Going to cause an accident.

Sitting outside the hospital, sun is beaming down and having a nice coffee. Definitely some nice warmth in that Sun.

Spring has sprung ....take two 😁

Found a favourite gif on the web. I wonder who created it. I love animation.

Also, I definitely think I need to go on a long American road trip. 2024 !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,883 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting in the cold as my oil tank is dangerously low , and the last thing I want is to airlock the burner.

• Advertisement

That fear is real. But at least we are out of the winter now. And oil prices are down down down. Except the electricity suppliers still have their prices up up up.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Out for a long drive in the countryside on this lovely Spring day! 🚗 🌈🌳🌳🌹

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grass cut the second time yaay , one lawn down, one to go! Had to go collect the rake and decided it was a day for coffee cake too .. nice sight in SuperValu in my faded polkadot wellies 😃😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,162 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lol that's what son said 🤣 I had said they'd just think I was a few months early for the Electric Picnic, he said at least you don't go shopping in PJ's 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

An absolutely gorgeous day, did a long walk with a friend then coffee and gorgeous lemon cake. Just home and brought the bone dry washing in, it's still really warm outside. Trying to ignore the incoming Glenroes but I can't believe the weekend is almost over, short week this week tf.

Yes, 4 days, then 4 day weekend pour moi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭thomil

Waiting for the bus home. First time out and about without a jacket today. Was actually able to sit outside and do some writing! Spring is really coming, and it's about damn time! 😃

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Can't believe tomorrow's Monday either 😭😭😭

Two day weekends are a disgrace really.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly at the office, got a chance to watch Moto GP main race before I left so on a better buzz than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Getting myself psyched up for work tomorrow 😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling now in front of the TV after a day out in the car.

Watching some very dark and messed up drama with the OH set in the 1970s on Three. Touch of the Glenroes but no teaching next week - so other things to be caught up with work-wise.

Eating a new Jaffa donut - they are very, very addictive... 😁

Have the final cut of daffodils in the vase. 💐 🌸 🌹

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Advertisement

Ooh what's the name of the drama thing? Dark, messed up and older is my bag. Actually, it should be my bio 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting here having a cold beer, was working for the night so now waiting for sunrise. The joy of drinking copious amounts of coffee during work is the need to wind down later.

Blue knows that I’m not the food person, so he has gone to bed.

Blue has his priorities set so

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Just had a coffee don't need to get up for another hour, hard to believe we're heading into Easter, it seems too early or else the year is flying by.

Stoopid colleague late, oh well five days left with them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭apache

Do you have to wait until they come in? Do you always work nights? That can take it's toll.

Hospital visit this am, then 8 hours of work.

Life is like this sometimes

• Advertisement

Is it home time yet 🤪🤪

Advertisement