Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportsworld Terenure 5 Mile - May 14th 2023

• 10-02-2023 12:53pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Terenure 5 Mile is back for the first time since 2019. Entries are now open.

The race is run by the local Sportsworld Running Club. Check out previous threads for reviews of the race.

The entry fee is €25 (+fees).

Post edited by adrian522 on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Unknownability

Thanks for posting, just entered always seemed like a great race.

Having ran my first mile in over 4mths yesterday due to injury I am signing up for as many events as possible to get me back in love with running.

Think that should be excluding fees, is the €2 AAI charge new?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The €25 includes the timing company fee, I wasn't aware about the fee for non-AAI members, I'd heard about it previously but hadn't realised they are charging it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Unknownability

All in was €28.63 so there must be another charge of €1.63 somewhere.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You are right actually its adding on 1.63 at the last step. Let me update the original post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Wottle

Super race and I'm signed up, can't wait.

I'm not in an AAI club, in previous years I was able to put in my own group/club name but don't see that option this time around, which is a shame given that we'll have a fair few out there.

Maybe this is a myrunresults issue as I also signed up for Tallaght 5k and popupraces allow you to enter as a non AAI club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,757 ✭✭✭Trampas

It’s a well organised race. Remember pacing it back a good few years ago.

A typo on page

Are walkers welcome?

Yes of course. Walkers start the race before the main field at 10.40am

I think that should be 9:40

What’s the situation on numbers ? Posted out or collection?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Usually we collect from the Club House in Bushy Park on the Friday evening or Saturday. I don't think there was an option for posted numbers when I registered for the race.

Don’t really fancy a 1.5-2 hour round trip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭CassieManson

There might be an option for race number collection on the morning.

• Advertisement

Or else on the morning of the race from Our Lady's school

Advertisement