Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kellie Harrington. Was she hung out to dry or did she hang herself out to dry?

1242526272830»

Comments

I’d add the complete fall of the city centre into a heroin hole to the list

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Terrier2023

Well i am galway based and for the first time in my life time there are grave warnings about not being in the city after dark due to gangs of migrants robbing and abusing and also in fighting in gangs, very violent and terrifying behaviours not being reported on MSM. ( of course ).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,786 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

You don't have to be anti immigrant to oppose how the Government are handling the situation

In fact the government themselves will purposely label anyone who opposes them anti Immigrant because the wording makes you sound raciest & makes your point redundant

We are not helping them immigrants or our on people by taking in more than we can look after, We should be taking way way less,

We have learned nothing from history & the rest of the world, If we keep taking them in in huge numbers that we can not house through out the current population we will have to build separate housing developments & apartments for them & will create ghetto's

You will have thousand of non nationals living in the same under privileged area's with absolute no need or encouragement to integrate with Irish society , Its not the people fault why would they go outside there bubble when its so much easier to continue to live with there own in there own cultural ,

20 years down the road it will cause massive problems ,

its common sense to oppose how the current Government are handling this, but Leo & co want big jobs in Europe & don't give a flying f*ck about our country only there own gain & looking good to the European big wigs to get them jobs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭batman_oh

I suppose all the Scandanavian countries are right wing anti immigrant nazis hellholes now according to leftie mentalists. Even though they were the ultimate liberal paradises up until recently. You simply do not question anything and take it. All immigration is exactly the same and positive.

People fail to see in the long run we aren't helping these people like we should,

If we took 2/3rds of what we are we can integrate them & actually allow them to become vital members of Irish society.

The way it is will only bring them hate & discrimination from Irish people & its not there fault ,Which in turn causes them to remain isolated & never buy into our culture

We seem incapable of doing anything right these days,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Sono Topolino

That’s fine - it is very possible to oppose our immigration policy without being “anti-immigrant”. I don’t think anyone with a brain would argue that we couldn’t have handled the surge in refugees better. Again, I specifically objected to holding a rally outside a building housing refugees yelling “send them home”. That is cruel and counterproductive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,037 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

But we don't have an "immigration policy". We are required by international law to assess the claims of anyone from an at risk country who lands on our shores and lodges a claim for asylum. That is not a policy, that is the actual law.

Advertisement